Chapter 27

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 27.27

    After getting out of the car with Zhao Zixuan, Pei Nian began to look at the base.

    After all, the end of the world has only started for more than a month, and the base has not been established for a long time. The base was established in a suburban housing area, so there is no need to worry about housing issues.

    There are ten soldiers guarding the gate of the base, and three tables are placed in front of the gate for three people. Anyone who wants to enter the city should pass through them.

    After getting out of the car, Zhao Haoxuan walked directly to the gate. These small external matters were always handled by him, and he was already used to it.

    "Hello, we came from City D. What are the conditions for entering the base?" Zhao Haoxuan went directly to find a person who was doing errands and began to ask about the situation.

    After staying in the town for three days, they also took the opportunity to clean up a lot of zombies and collect a lot of supplies, not to mention how many supplies were stored in Zhao Kuan's space, even their two cars were also full of supplies.

    "Fill out this form, and then count the materials you need to pay." The staff did not look up, and handed a form to Zhao Haoxuan directly. They have to accept many people who join the base every day. This kind of thing is already very familiar.

    After taking the form, Zhao Haoxuan began to fill it out. There are not many items to fill in, just fill in your name, gender, ability and level.

    After quickly filling out the form, Zhao Haoxuan waited for the staff to speak. They have now arrived at the gate of the base in T city, and they don't have to hurry anymore, they can spend time here.

    Looking at the content filled in the form, the staff raised their heads in surprise. If the person filled in is true, then this team is too strong.

    Don't look at the fact that more than a month has passed since the end of the world, and there are only twenty second-level ability users in their T-city base, but nine out of ten people in this team are already second-level.

    "Please come with me to everyone who filled in this form." The staff stood up, and he planned to receive the team in person. After taking the people in the team into the base, they went directly to the checkpoint, "Old Zhang, test the abilities of the people in this team."

    "Okay, come here one by one, and use your own abilities to attack the iron men here." These iron men were specially created by the base to test the strength of the ability users, and at least they can withstand the attacks of ability users below level 3. .

    Looking at the Iron Man in front of him, Zhao Haoxuan threw a fireball over there. The Iron Man did not look any different, and the fireball went out quickly.

    "Second-level middle-level." Having tested the abilities of countless people, Lao Zhang can judge the abilities issued by basic abilities.

    After testing them one by one, it was soon Pei Nian's turn. He told his friends that the abilities were fake. Now that Zhao Haoxuan had filled them in, he could only let Zhao Zixuan cooperate with him.

    "...First-level and first-level." After seeing the ability used by Pei Nian, Lao Zhang was a little surprised. This team is all second-level ability users. It looks like a newly awakened supernatural being.