Olegie~♡2

That's when oliver got up from one of the chair that he was sitting in, Sebastian Oliver's brother was a little worried for him because he always knows when oliver is acting weird by hiding something from him.

*~Sebastian*~ Hey man are you sure, u good I'm here well I mean all of us are here for you.

*~Kane*~ Yeah, he's right.

*~Ryan*~Yeah man if you need someone to talk to, u can talk with any of us.

*~Darren*~ Yeah I feel something weird is going on with you.

*~Justin*~ You don't have to tell us, until your ready.

*~Regie*~ Oliver are you okay?

*~Oliver*~ Guys, please I'm fine I'm rlly am, now if you excuse me ima head up to my room.

As oliver said that he started to leave the living room, leaving everybody shocked and worried for him.

But before anyone could say somebody should go check on him, Regie already left to check up on him.

~Regie Pov~: When I started to leave the group behind to check up on oliver, because he wasn't telling us something making my way up to the stairs I can hear crying coming from up their so, I quickly my pace.

When I finally made it to the top, I started to walk to Oliver's door getting closer to the door that I can hear oliver crying in their.

*~Regie*~: I knew something was wrong.

I whispered that because I didn't want oliver to know I was here, and I finally had the guts to knock on the door.

When I knocked i can hear oliver trying to to something like he was hurried to do something before I can see it, that's when the door flew opened revealing oliver with reddish eyes that makes it that he was crying.

~Regie~*: Hey umm, can I come in and talk with you.

~Oliver~*: ummmmmmm, sure I guess.

As saying that I made my way in I can see that oliver room was a messy, with a pile of clothes on the floor and boxes over there in the corner.

Because we just moved in the house 2 weeks ago, this was our 2rd or 3rd house we move in because Manger Ty thanked this would be good.

When I sat on Oliver's bed, we began start to talk about some stuff until I started to talk about what happen in the living room, which made him try to look away and try to change the topic.

*Regie*~:Oliver pls tell me, what is bothering you so I can help in any way.

*Oliver*~: There's nothing wrong regie pls understand that.

When he said that my heart broke a bit, because usually oliver would tell me everything.