Drama+Smut.

Skip Time: 8:00PM

Everyone was ether busy or doing their own things, someone's was out and shopping and the rest probably getting ready to go somewhere since it Saturday's night which means boys night.

Seb was in his room looking at his phone watching something.

Oliver and regie was getting ready for the night in Oliver's room.

Justin and Darren was doing the same getting ready for the night.

(Just remind ya everyone is suppose to wear black so yeah their wearing black suits.)

Tyler was on a phone call with someone telling them to met them at the club where everyone is going to be.

And...

Ryan and Bae was at the mall buying something.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sebastian pov: I was in my room on my phone looking at some pictures and videos clips from me and ryan, after what happen that night me and ryan haven't rlly been talking to eachother but everytime I try to talk to him or schedule something like a date for us.

He always shut me down and say that him and Bae are doing something or have to help him with something, I rlly didn't want to know that maybe ryan was cheating on me with Bae even dough Bae and Tyler are together.

Tyler doesn't even feel bother by that, like he know something about them and he's okay with it, well to be honest I'm not okay with it me personally thinking ryan is cheating on me after everything we went together, we been together for how long I can't even remember to the part that we have been together since like NSB was formed.

I was in my thoughts for a while now that I almost forgot that I was suppose to get dressed ready for the club that me and the boys were going tonight, since I'm 19 maybe I should drink a little that's all.

I was going in my bathroom to shower and then get dressed and be ready to get the night over with, so I can just sleep.

I took my clothes off and hopped into the hot steaming shower 🚿 and started to let my body let the water flow down everywhere, then I started to wash my body with soap everywhere and letting the water still flow through me.

After20mins

I got out of the shower and went back into my room and dressed in a white shirt with black pants and style my hair and put some cologne on and now I was ready for the night.

I checked my phone and see that it's 8:20 and we have to be their at 8:30, soon I said that I hear Manger Ty called my name to tell me to come on.

I went downstairs seeing everyone in their black suits and once I did come downstairs everyone eyes was on me expect for ryan he looked like he was looking at Bae like he was talking to him.

:Darren: damnnnn, seb you might pull someone tonight.

:Seb: Yeah, I might Darren but you also have to pull someone too.

:Darren: Deal.

:Seb: Deal.

When ryan heard all that he looked at seb but seb knew he was looking at him so seb looked the other way, and told everyone are we leaving or what.

:Regie: Yaaaa let's get our Drinks on.

:Oliver: your having nothing but 2 drinks and that's it no more and you better not let no bitch touch u.

:Justin: Darren u are not about to hook up with no one bc I'll be by ur side at all cause.

:Seb: well that mean I'll be the one getting laid by a guy and getting drunk since I'm 19 yahhhh boys.

:Darren: dangg, u lucky and ryan u letting ur man going to get laid by a guy.

:Ryan: he's not going to get laid by Noone expect for me.

:Seb: ur not my boyfriend.

:oliver: ohhhh.

:regie: damn.

:justin: so you S-I-N-G-L-E.

:Ty: damn, ryan he said your not his boyfriend.

:Bae: wow, so that's mean I can have ryan.

:Seb: idc, I cheated on him anyway.

(Seb didn't cheat on ryan forreal he just thought ryan would get with Bae and forget about him or maybe say that he loves me and wanna work things out.)

WHATTTTTT......everyone was shock by what seb said but most of all ryan was shocked more that he almost were crying.

After 2 mins of slient they all went outside to get inside the separated cars to drive to the club.

Oliver car:

Oliver driving

Regie passenger seat.

Tyler on the right side of the window.

Darren on the left side of the window.

Ryan in the middle seat.

Sebs car:

Seb driving

Bae in the passenger seat.

Justin on the right side of the window.

Angel on the left side of the window.

After 15 mins of driving

They all arrived inside the club and was parking their car until they all got out and went inside and seen some drunk people and some were making out with eachother.

Smut will be next