Date Night•2

While everyone got what they needed after eating their foods, they were about to leave the mall when some girls start to form around them saying some stuff.

The boys tried to get away from them and they managed to and was walking to their cars where the parking lot was.

Everyone got into their separate cars like before and was still arranged in their seating seat.

They start the engine and was now driving back home but while on the way home they decide to get some bobas before heading home so they seen a boba shop and stop their and walked inside the shop.

The cashier was taking their orders as they were talking until they got done with the stuff they wanted and now was waiting at a table.

They were so bored until they heard the bell rung from the door indicating that someone had enter, and what the someone's was.

Were C/N, Y/N, and The lady from the hospital last time.

Me: If you guys don't remember who these girls are ima refresh ur memory.

FLASHBACK>

We were at the hospital waiting for seb to wake up soon the doctor came and told us that we can go see him everyone went into his room to see him awake and was looking at them.

:Oliver:~ are u okay seb.

Seb throat was dry and oliver went to the drink machine to get him something to drink while he was getting the water from the machine he seen the girls that seb and him beat up at the boba shop last time for trying to flirt with regie and ryan, and their was another gurl that was the lady from sitting on Ryan's lap and calling him daddy.

Soon they saw me and looked at me so oliver went back into the room to tell everyone what he saw while seb was getting out from the bed to beat the ahit out of the girl again for calling ryan her daddy.

Soon all of them walked out of the room to see them staring at them and start to talk shit to them until Darren and Regie whiped out their phones and said "Go" which meant Justin, Kane, Oliver, and seb beating the shit out of them leaving them bloody and their wigs off.

END OF FLASHBACK>

:Oliver:~ Omg, these girls are back.

:Seb:~ where?

:Justin:~ oh I see them.

:Ryan:~ just please don't start anything guys, we just came here for boba okay.

:Kane:~ No, cuz if they come over here and start to talk shit to us again we rlly going to leave they ass in the hospital for years.

:Regie:~ Hold up, just incase something do happen let me get my phone out.

:Darren:~ Same.

The girls seen them and decided to walk over to them.

:Oliver:~ you see they are coming over here.

:Seb:~ we didn't even say anything to them.

:Justin:~ we just came here for boba, not to beat these bitches up again.

:Kane:~ Right cuz they are just a waste of our time.

:Ryan:~ yall just chill, okay let's just get our boba and get out of here.