Dinner time°¤

8:00 PM

:Darren: Cmon guys.

:Oliver: It's time for dinner 🍽.

Everyone went into the kitchen and was waiting for to eat but Everyone except Bae, he was still sleeping upstairs.

:Kane: Hey Ty, maybe u should go wake up ur boyfriend now.

:Darren: wait ✋?

:Ryan: what?

:Oliver: ty, Bae is ur boyfriend.

:Regie: first off congrates man and second why didn't u tell us.

:Tyler: well I didn't tell u guys because we wanted it to be a secret or u guys might think this is gross.

:Kane: rlly "Gross" bro no we see Oliver and reige kissing their faces off and we still get gross by that, but that doesn't mean we don't love you or ashamed of u.

:Seb: awww, but foreal go wake him up it's time for Dinner and I'm hungry.

:Ryan: Bae are u on ur period.

:Seb: WHAT!!! Did you say Ryan Nguyen.

:Tyler: damn, you fucked up... Goodluck.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler pov:

I can still hear the argument with seb and ryan after Ryan said that to seb he is now yelling at him and even called him by his whole full name.

I walked upstairs and was now making my way to bae's room.

Me: their are 10 bedrooms in this house and 8 bathrooms.

Back to pov:

Ty made it to Bae room and was not thinking to knock cuz if he does knock it will just still not wake him up so he just walked in and made it to his bed.

He was sh