Olegie~and SebRyan SMUT~2🔞🍆

If you feel uncomfortable with this you can skip.

Here we go❗❗❗🔞🔞🔞🍆🍆🍆.

SebRyan Pov: As ryan thrusting into Seb's hole making ryan moan and groan while seb is gripping the bedsheets, praying for his hole.

Seb knew that he wasn't going to be able to walk properly Tomorrow and that they have a film to do.

Seb begin to moan even louder because of what he did to ryan, now ryan was thrusting his big dick into seb's tiny fuckable Virgin ass, that wasn't so Virgin anymore.

~Seb~ R-Ryan S-slow D-d-down P-P-Please, I'm S-sorry.

~ Ryan~ No you shouldn't have ignored me, now your taking the punishment.

Seb just lay there being fucked by ryan manhood, that's was so big he couldn't even talk properly or even talk.

~Ryan~ Are u sorry baby, for ingoring Daddy.

~Seb~ m-mhhh a-ahhhh.

Seb was only moaning through the whole thing that Ryan was expecting a answer from him so he.

Slapped sebs ass which made seb whine and moan again from the hissed ass slap.

~Ryan~ Answer me baby.

~Seb~ M-mmmh a-ahhh Yes i-im s-sorry, please d-Daddy can I cum.

~ Ryan~ Yes baby u can Cum.

As that being said sebs cums in his bedsheets while ryan was still fucking him in animalistic speed to reach his high.

Ryan then came in sebs hole, making some of his cum slide out of his hole as seb was enjoying his first with the man he love he moaned so loud that maybe Los Angeles would probably hear him.

After that LONG makeout session, Ryan carry seb to the bathroom to baths him and get in with him.

After they got done bathing, ryan already clean up the mess on the bed and put it in the laundry, and they both went into the bed and fell asleep saying eachothe I love you.

~Seb~ Ryan.

~Ryan~ Yes Princess.

~Seb~ I love you 💕.

~Ryan~ I love you too💓.

As they both felled asleep because it was 12:00, and yes they both were really tired from that.

Olegie Pov:

As Oliver were still Riding Regie, he became tired so he start to slow down a bit, but what he didn't thought that Regie was already holding his waist while moving up and down making his dick going up to Oliver's hole.

~Oliver~ a-ahhhh m-mmhhhhh f-fuck, Regie slow.

Regie slapped Oliver's ass so hard that oliver had his back ache and head back, while regie was thrusting and moaning and groaning that his dick can slide out fully and in making him even harder than before.

~Regie~ What did I say, do you want to get punish like your brother is getting in there with Ryan.

~Oliver~ N-no i-im s-sorry D-Daddy, I don't want no punishment.