Olegie ~3☆☆•

As neither of them talking with each other again, Regie got up from the bed and left Oliver's room.

*~Oliver Pov~* as I seen Regie leave the room, I felt bad for saying that and I wanna to apologize to him, but right now I'm just hurt a little and jealous.

*~Regie Pov~* When I left Oliver's room, I started to make my way to my room because I didn't want to talk to anyone right now the only thing that was on my mind was Oliver.

When I made it to my room and walked in i locked the door behind me and lay on my bed thinking what to do to make Oliver talk to me and open up to me.

As I was in my thoughts I didn't hear that their was a knock on my door, thinking it might be one of the others boys I got up from my bed and went to the door to see who it was and to my surprise it was.

OLIVER.

~*Oliver pov~*When i felt so bad about the whole situation I wanted to apologize to Regie, when I got to this room door I knocked and that's when the door opened.

~Regie~ ummm what are u doing here Oliver you need something.

~Oliver~ Heyy, umm can I come in plz.

~Regie~ Sure.

As I let Oliver into my room, we sat down on my bed and begin to talk again to where it came to the point he had to say something.

~Oliver~ I have to tell you something Regie, and it's super important and I hope you don't hate me or this wouldn't ruined our friendship.

~Regie~ Oliver nothing will ruined our friendship and no I would never hate you.

~Oliver~ Well the reason why I was so space out in the living room, because I was Jealous.

~Regie~ What, But what were you Jealous of ?

~Oliver~ it was you and darren.

~Regie~ WHATTT.

~Oliver~ Regie keep it down, or they will hear you.

~Regie~ What I still don't understand, why were you jealous of me and darren.

That's when oliver explained everything, regie was shocked and had nothing coming out of his mouth when oliver said the next thing.

~Oliver~ Regie I like you, and I was jealous because I was watching some tiktok on my fyp and you and darren popped on my fyp to that you guys were dancing.

~Regie~ I'm sorry Oliver I just...

~Oliver~ I get it you dont feel the same way, is that what it is.

~Regie~ what no Oliver listen to me.

~Oliver~ No it's okay if you don't feel the same, I just had to say that ima go now.

And with that Oliver left regie's room crying, from embarrassing himself and to being rejected.

Oliver then went downstairs where everyone else was, they seen Oliver and was worried for him even more since he just grabbed his car keys and walked out of the door slammed it shut.

On the other hand regie was still shocked and made his way downstairs where everyone was asking him what happened.

*~Sebastian*~ Regie what did you do to my brother.

*~Ryan*~ Regie.

*~Justin*~ why did Oliver just walked out the front door crying.

*~Kane*~ do you have something to do with it.

*~Darren*~ Regie is he okay.

*~Regie*~ Guys plz listen.

*~ Sebastian*~ REGIE WHAT THE FYCK DID YOU DO TO HIM.

Sebastian said yelling at him, cuz he doesn't want his brother to get hurt from something had to do with anything that hurt him or his feelings.

When regie was shocked even more from Sebastian yelling at him.

*~Darren*~ Seb let him talk.

*~Sebastian*~ NO IM GOING TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BROTHER.

As Seb said that he ran out the front door with his keys, ready to find his brother and talk to him.

But little do seb know Ryan came after him, wanting to help him.

As seb got into his car ready to start the engine until ryan came out of no where hopping into the car too.

~*Sebastian*~ What are you doing ryan.

~*Ryan*~ I'm coming with you, that's what I'm doing.

~* Sebastian*~ No I'm going by myself.

~*Ryan*~ NO IM GOING WITH YOU AND WE ARE GOING TO HELP OLIVER ONCE WE FIND HIM OKAY.

When he yelled seb was shocked and just said okay, and start the engine.

Of course seb had a tracker or as he say a location from his phone that Oliver was at a bridge.

As fast they drive there to pray that Oliver didn't do anything dumb, when they got there they see Oliver was about the bridge.

~Seb~ Plz Oliver get down.

~Oliver~ I'm sorry seb, I can't.

He was crying, while ryan was in the car calling the rest of the group that Oliver was about to kill him self by jumping off the bridge.

To Be Continued~☆

Will Oliver and regie be together.

Will Oliver not jump.

Will Sebastian and ryan become a thing.

Find out in next part , THANK YOU 😊