Date Night~★

Others pov:
-------------------

Seb&Oliver~ was doing some tiktoks in the living room.

Kane&Justin: was sitting in the living room on their phones watching something.

Darren&Regie: was in the kitchen cooking some breakfast for everyone.

While ryan was in his room playing some games on his PC.

------------------------------------------------------------

After 20 mins

Regie and darren was calling everyone to the kitchen to come eat for breakfast.

Everyone came in the kitchen, but one person still hasn't come and yep it's ryan he was still in his room probably still playing that game.

:Regie:~ ayy one of yall go get ryan.

:Oliver:~ Dips not it.  1

:Justin:~ Dips not it.  2

:Darren:~Dips not it. 3

:Kane:~ Dips not it.  4

:Seb: Fine I'll go do it.

------------☆☆----------------☆☆------------------

Sebs pov: everyone was saying "Dips 🙄 Not It" to go get ryan well sometimes I'm not going to lie when the last time someone was supposed to call ryan for dinner I think it was darren and he went into his room without knocking and made ryan mad from losing his game.

But that's not going to happen to me because ryan also have a soft spot for me he only let me hug him and touch him but with anyone else he will just be annoyed.

So here we go stopping right in front of his door, but I know to knoc first so he won't think I'm darren or anyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------

Seb knocked on his door to hear ryan said come in, while seb walked inside his room to see him playing a game with his headphones 🎧 on.

So as soon as I walked in after 3 secs he lifted his head up to see me and pause his game and took his headphones off and turn his attention to me.

:Ryan:~ hey Sebby, do u want something.

:Seb:~ "yeah I want you"...um yeah regie and everyone is waiting for you to come downstairs to eat breakfast.

:Ryan:~ Okay, I'll be down Ina sec.

:Seb:~ K.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's pov: As seb left my room telling me that everyone was waiting for me downstairs, but when he did came in I can see the lust in his eyes telling me that he want me.

But I was going to make him way because I was planning to take him on a date tonight with regie and oliver like yeah you can say a double date.

I then soon after 2 mins I started to walk downstairs to the kitchen to see everyone eating and As soon as I walked in they turned their attention to me.