Sebryan~1☆

As Seb convinced oliver to not take his life, oliver begin to leave the bridge and hop in the car with seb and ryan driving home.

Seb was driving while ryan was in the passenger seat and oliver in the back seat just sitting their listening to music while heading home.

Others pov:  When ryan called us telling us that oliver was trying to end his life by jumping off the bridge, almost everyone was worried especially the one person who feel guilty for everything, Yes it was Regie.

But after 15 mins ryan called us again telling that seb had convinced oliver to not do it, and that they are on there way home.

When Regie heard that he was relief that oliver wasn't going to do it because seb save him from it, but a little in Regie saying that he was feeling still guilty so he went to his room to take a nap.

So in the morning he would go shopping to buy oliver sorry stuff and take him out to eat, and say sorry and tell him how he feel.

Seb,Ryan,Oliver Pov: When we parked infront of the house, we all got out and went into the house to see everyone bit not Regie.

~Ryan~Hey guys, umm where's Regie?

~Darren~he went to take a nap, because he said he got alot of stuff to do in the morning.

~Seb~hmm k.

~Kane~ anyway oliver are u okay.

~Justin~ yeah plz don't do that again.

~Oliver~ I'm okay guys, Thanks for asking now ima go take a nap and you guys should to.

Everyone then says yes as Kane and Justin and Darren start to walk to there rooms leaving oliver seb and ryan their.

~Oliver~okay ima head to my room, later.

When oliver went to his room, he passed by regies room then he remembered what happen and just left to his room closed the door and cut the light off and fell asleep.

SebRyan Pov:☆~ When oliver left to sleep, me and ryan started to head to our beds too.

Seb Pov:~ As I was making my way to bed so was ryan, I can't lie I started to have feelings for ryan ever since we met each other but I thought he wouldn't like someone like me, so I just minded my business.

But what happen today was shocking that he wanted to come with me to help oliver and comfort me in the car saying he will be okay.

Ryan Pov:~ When I was making my way to bed also was seb, looking at him in his own thoughts got me wanting to kiss those lips and fuck him right there.

I have had feelings for sebby since the day we met, and I never knew that he might be into guys so I avoided my feelings from him, but what happened today when oliver wanted to kill him self and seb was worried and rushing to get to him, I wanted to comfort him, and let him know everything would be okay.

As I was still looking at his handsome face and pinkish lips, that I still wanted to kiss, so I just did the unthinking and grabbed sebs hand and pin him to the wall by my door cuz our beds are by eachother.

When I pinned sebs hand to the walls, he was looking at me shocked.

~Seb~ RYAN what are you doing.

~Seb~ Ryan let me go.

~Seb~ Ryan are u listening to m-.

That's when seb got cut off my Ryan kissing him, which left seb shocked because that was his first kiss and ryan got it.

To be Continued

And by the way Manger Ty and Bae are in Las Vegas having fun.

But anyway will Sebryan ship sailed .

Will Oliver forgive Regie.

Will Kane darren and Justin become a thing or just friends find out.