The prank{Not so Good}☆

As oliver and seb was still talking about the plan of the prank, regie and rysn made their way downstairs getting ready to pick up the others from the airport.

First off I'm going to tell u guys the prank, so the prank is that oliver and seb will be ingoring regie and ryan and faking like they are sad 😔 so they can see if they rlly care about them.

BACK TO STORY:

Regie and ryan already said their hey's and goodbyes to the boys as they were heading out the door, to go pick up everyone from the airport including Ty.

{With Regie and Ryan}~

*(Ryan)*~ Hey man, once we get them I don't want darren all on us or the boys would think something of that yk they get jealous quick.

{ME}: hm right they get jealous quick, okay ryan okay.

*(Regie)*~ that's fine with me cuz me and darren like this dance on tiktok and that was the day oliver was about to commit yk.

*(Ryan)*~ uhm ik, I was surprised that seb was yelling at u and you was just stood 😂 there like 😲.

As they talked for a bit and listened to music 🎶 🎵 😐,  theg came across the airport there to see darren, Kane, Justin, Ty, and Bae.

*(Kane)*~ sup guys.

*(Justin)*~ waddup gang.

*(Ty)*~ Hello! Everyone and I can see once we get home the house shouldn't be a mess.

*(Regie)*~ Bro!!! Chill the house haven't been a mess since when.

*(Darren)*~ so we just going to stand here, and act like I'm not here.

*(Ryan)*~ Hey darren.

*(Regie)*~ Hey Man.

*(Darren)*~ Hey Daddy's.

*(Ryan and Regie*)~ uhh no don't be acting like that we us.

*(Ryan*)~ Plus I'm dating seb.

*(Regie*)~ and I'm dating oliver.

Yeah yeah we know as the group said only darren didn't know they were together as everyone got into the car and start driving to the house which was like 20 mins far.

SEB AND OLIVER POV:

*(Seb)*~ Were going to inform everyone about the prank except for ryan and regie.

*(Oliver*)~ Got it, Wait I haven't thought of it but neither did oliver said he wanted me to be his boyfriend what about ryan.

*(Seb)*~ As u brought it up yes ryan never admit we were together, we only had sex and tell each other we love each other but we never went on a date on were boyfriends.

Seb was on the verge of crying and so was oliver they were so mad and sad that regie and ryan never said they were boyfriends now they start to think they only wanted to use their body.

*(Seb)*~ d-do y-you t-think they o-only use us f-for our b-body.

*(Oliver)*~ idk, seb but please don't put negative thoughts in your head, I've already with through it.

Seb and oliver couldn't hold their tears anymore as they start to cry they both sat in the living room on the couch letting their feelings out.

EVERYONE ELSE POV:

We finally reach the house, home sweet home one of the members said as everyone was was grabbing their luggages as ryan and regie were helping them bring it in.

Once they got in they heard crying coming from the living room, as they all dashed to the living room to find the moy Brothers crying hugging their knees close to them.

*(Regie and Ryan)*~  Babe what's wrong.

They both said to their lovers, oliver and seb lifted their heads up to see everyone in the living room looking worry as every, this was the first time Ty and Bae seen them cry.

*(Ryan)*~ can you guys give us some space so we can talk to them.

All the others members just went to their rooms and start to unpack while Ty and Bae was going to the their rooms.

Oliver and seb was still crying once they got up from the couch and starting to leave Ryan and regie standing their asking them what's wrong. or atleast 😕 what happen?

*(Seb)*~ Do you guys get it you used our body for sex and only sex.

Seb finally said looking at both of them, which making them look at him and oliver confused and surprise.

*(Ryan)*~ what do u mean seb, I would never use your body just for sex.

*(Oliver)*~ Regie you did the same with me.

*(Regie)*~ WHAT, oliver I love you.

*(Oliver)*~ you don't love me, u never took me on a date you never officially made it that we were together.

*(Regie)*~ Yes I admit that I didn't do that, but oliver I rlly love you.

*(Oliver)*~ No You Don't.

*(Ryan*)~ Seb what made you think that I used your body.

*(Seb)*~ Just like what oliver said, u never took me on dates you never admit that we were officially together, you never ask me to be your boyfriend.

*(Ryan*)~ Seb ik I didn't do that, but that doesn't make it that I didn't love you, or that I ever used your body.

*(Regie)*~ Please tell me how I can make it up to u Oliver.

*(Oliver)*~ By giving me time Regie.

*(Seb)*~ I'm sorry Ryan but I think that we need a break.

*(Ryan)*~ W-What P-please don't do this S-Seb.

*(Regie*)~ P-please O-oliver.

*(Oliver)*~ I'm sorry regie, but I just need some time for know we can be friends.

*(Seb)*~ Oliver cmon we gotta go edit a video.

As they both left the living room leaving regie and ryan in their tears that both of them didn't think they treat them right.

To be continued~.

Will Oliver and seb get back together with rysn and regie say it in the comment.

Or would they have a rlly long distance relationship and friendship.

Will this love in.

Find out next part