The Regret 😖😊

In the house ~

While all four of them was making their way the house after what happen at the bobas shop, Seb and oliver only went upstairs while Regie and Ryan was trying to say sorry to them.

Because once the girls was asking them out they both were about to say yes, bit neither did seb and oliver knew it was a prank.

As regie and ryan followed them upstairs to talk to them, regie and ryan wanted to not bring up the bet after what just happen with them and their not talking to them.

Now they know now they have really fucked up this time, regie went into Oliver's room to talk to him while ryan went to sebs room.

But neither was seb and oliver was in their room, Regie and ryan decide to search the whole house to find them.

--*--

(Seb and Oliver pov:)~

We were in Manger Ty's room, even dough he doesn't allow us to be in here, we expect the room to be lock but to our surprise it was unlock.

So me and seb decided to walk in and sit their while we talk about how we are going to make the boys regret for trying to say "Yes they were single"• .

*~Oliver*~ What should we do to them?

*~Seb*~ Idk, maybe ingore them and prank them for what they did to us.

*~ Oliver*~ That's a good idea 💡.

While they are still discussing that, ryan and regie was still looking for them once they came across Kane's brother room, they were probably expecting nobody in there once they got close to the door they were trying to twist the door knob.

Luckily Seb and Oliver locked it, but while seb and oliver was talking they heard the door onob twisted so they turned their face to it, trying to be quiet so ryan and regie didn't think they were in here.

*~ Oliver*~ Are they trying to find us.

He whisped.

*~ Seb*~ I think so.

He whispered back.

--*--

*~Regie*~ Do you think they in here.

*~ Ryan*~ Idk man, Ty always keep his door lock.

Ryan and regie just left the door and went downstairs after trying to find seb and oliver, they just went into the living room and sat their since it was.

*8:00* In 🌙.

Oliver and seb decide to finally leave the room, going downstairs seeing ryan and regie their sitting on the couch on their phones.

They were on their phones until they seen oliver and seb coming down the stairs going to the kitchen going to make dinner 🍽 😐.

(_Regie_)-Hey yall where we're u guys.

(_Ryan_)-Yeah, we were looking for u guys everywhere.

--*--

Seb and oliver just ignored them and still carry on cooking dinner, regie and ryan then went into the kitchen and back hugged them.

(_Ryan_)- Babe, please don't ignore me again.

Seb just ingore him still, while he was cooking some Rice 🍚 😋 while oliver was cooking steak.

(_Regie_)- Baby cmon please don't ignore me.

Oliver ingored him too & continued to cook, Regie then turned off the stove and picked up oliver by his legs and put him over his shoulder.

And Ryan did the same to seb and they both took oliver and seb upstairs, while they are going upstairs seb and oliver was yelling.

(_Seb_)- Hey Put me Down RYANNNNN.

(_Oliver_)- Yeah put me DOWN REGIEEE.

While ryan went another way, regie did the same by taking seb into Ryan's room and Taking oliver into Regie's room.

-HEAT-🔞🍆

SEBRYAN POV:

Ryan took seb's to his room and once they got into the door ryan slammed seb on the bed.

Not that hard.

(_Seb_)- RYAN what has gotten into u?

(_Ryan_)- What do u mean? You are the one igoring me.

Seb didn't say anything after what RYAN said, ryan couldn't take it anymore so he said.

(_Ryan_)- GET ON ALL 4 NOW!!!

(_Seb_)- B-but.

(_Ryan_)- No buts get all on 4 now, I'm not going to say it again.

So seb did what ryan said and start to get on all 4.

Just to Remind u seb already have his clothes off now he's NAKED.

Ryan was watching as seb ass was in the air and he's on he's knees and hands, to ryan he was enjoying seeing his princess pink little tight hole that he wanted to mark.

--*--

OLEGIE POV:

(_Oliver_)- REGIE put me down.

Regie slammed oliver on the bed.

Not hard.

(_Oliver_)- Regie why you do this.

(_Regie_)- ME? you've been ignoring me and I'm tired of it.

(_Oliver_)- WELL I don't give a Fuck.

(_Regie_)- What did you say.

Regie said kinda sounding like a Husky voice which made oliver kinda horny a Lil and scared.

(_Oliver_)- i-i d-didnt m-mean to s-say that.

(_Regie_)- On your knees now.🧎‍♂️

With that oliver did what he was told.

Next part in 40 mins enjoy this one