The BET×~😭🥵

While the moy Brothers were still confuse and want to know what their lovers were saying, but they can see them having a grin and smile on their face.

YEP OLIVER AND SEB YALL.iN DEEP SHIT.

BACK TO POV.

In the living room
(Regie and Ryan)

*~Ryan*~ What if we make a bet with them.

*~Regie*~ Hell yeah.

While they are discussing with the plan of the bet the moy Brothers were still trying to figure out what they were talking about.

In the Kitchen
(Seb and Oliver)

*~Seb*~ what do u think, their talking about.

*~Oliver*~ I don't know but from the look of them grin and smile we are in deep trouble.

*~Seb*~ Yep I knew it from the start, now Ryan is going to wreak my hole.

*~Oliver*~ Same, but I think regie would go easy on me.   ?

YOU SURE ABOUT THAT OLIVER.

Anyway the boys got done talking the bet and start to walk over to the kitchen to eat, while they are eating seb and oliver was just watching them from time to time.

As the boys suggest that we should go get some bobas as they got into the cat together with oliver driving and regie in the passenger seat while seb and ryan was in the back seat.

As they got to boba shop they were getting their oder, while they were done getting their order done regie and ryan said that they were going to sit down.

While ryan and regie went to sit down were a table was, they was talking about pranking the boys by trying to get girls to come once they come to sit down.

While regie and ryan was looking for girls, to prank the boys with asking the girls will they join in and of course they said yes because they were a STAR 🌟 and they shipped them.

While they go back to sit down this time seb and oliver joined saying that they would be out in a few.

~*Seb*~ Hey guys, their going to be out in a few.

~*Ryan*~K.

  While seb and oliver got on their phone the girls came over to their table and asked the boys, " Hey are you guys Single".

*~Y/N*~ Hey are u single.

This one ask ryan, as she said that seb eyes went up and saw that 2 girls were asking ryan and regie are they single.

*~C/N*~ Your very cute.

This one was saying to regie which made oliver looked up from his phone and saw that 2 girls were asking them were they single, even dough that girl was asking regie and the other was asking ryan.

*~ Ryan*~ Umm, Ye-.

*~Seb*~ No he's not single, he's taken.

*~Y/N*~ um well I was asking him so.

*~Seb*~ AND I'm telling you so.

*~C/N*~ Whatever, but u cute guy are u single.

*~ Regie*~ Ye-.

*~ Oliver*~ no he's not single , he's taken.

*~C/N*~ Umm was I asking you, No I wasn't so shut up.

*~Seb*~ Hold up bitch, don't tell my brother to shut up.

*~Oliver*~ With your gorilla looking Ass, dressing like a hoe.

*~Y/N*~ first of all yall can g