🙂 Happiness

While seb and ryan was in Ryan's room chilling talking to their fans on his live.

Oliver and regie was in their room having some fun.

NO NOT THAT FUN YOU DIRTY MIND 😏.

Kane was in his room just watching some anime movies.

Justin and darren was going on a little yk date 🤧 having their fun at at restaurant.

--------------------------HEAT🍆🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
----------------------------------

Ty and Bae side:~
------------------------------------------------------------

Bae: I was watching a movie in my room just minding my own business when suddenly I have a vision in my head seeing Tyler with no clothes on and was thrusting inside of me hitting my hole which was making me moan from him hitting my inside.

I went to pulled my hand down to my pants slightly unzipping my pants and was now taking them off throwing them somewhere in the room.

I touched my clothed dick was leaking Precum from my tip of my dicl so I tooled my boxers off, now I was completely wearing nothing expect for my shirt.

I was jerkingy self off leaving moans coming from out of my name moaning Tyler's name, wishing he would just take me in now if hee wasn't in a meeting.

So I decided to tease him by putting my boxers and pants back on leaving my room and was heading to his room which he was still a meeting with some people.

I knocked on his door indicating I was coming in, but once he told me to come in walking inside the room he was telling me he had his laptop on Mute so I can talk now.

*~Kane*~ do u need something again Bae.

*~Bae*~ umm, can I seat in here I'm kinda bored in my room.

*~Kane*~ Of course, just don't make to much noise okay.

*~Bae*~ K, I won't.

Bae walked to his bed laying down beside Kane which was on his laptop still on his meeting just started to unmute his microphone.

*(Bae is talking)*

I was watching him talk about some random stuff until I start to feel needy for him and decide to do my plan to tease him.

I placed my hand on his clothed dick, his camera was off through the whole meeting so they couldn't see me, I was started to unzipped his pants when I heard him Started to breath heavily.

Indicating he was enjoying this and wanting more so I put my hand in his boxers started to massage his dick through his boxers leaving him breathing heavily and groaning.

So he continues to not talk and listen to what the others were saying.

Reminding you he still has his microphone on he isn't Mute.

*~Ty*~ B-Baee w-what a-are u d-doing.

*~Bae*~ Nothing, what do u mean.

Next thing Bae took Tyler's dick out from his boxers and was looking at it, it is massive and hard on rock now from him grabbing it.

Ty was now breathing heavily, moaning, and groaning from this much pleasure he was getting from the person he had a crush on.

*~Business Man*~ So what do u think about that Tyler..

*~Tyler*~ h-hmm w-what did u say.

*~Business Man*~ Are u going to raise the price or sell the company.

*~Tyler*~ I'm sorry umm, can we t-talk about this another time.

*~Business Man*~ okay we'll talk about this next week.

As that being said Kane left the zoom meeting looking at Bae with anger and lust in his eyes.

*~Tyler*~ Bae did u know what u just DID.

*~Bae*~ i-i d-didnt thought...

*~Tyler*~ Since you wanna tease me and wanna stroke my dick while I was in a meeting.

*~Bae*~ i-im s-sorry.

*~Tyler*~ No get on all 4's now.