Reality~2★

MORNING:

everyone was already up and getting ready to start the day making their way to the kitchen.

Darren and oliver was in the kitchen cooking some breakfast for everyone while ryan went back in his room to get on his PC and go live.

Seb went into the backyard where the basketball court was and was playing basketball with Regie having fun.

Kane and Justin was just sitting in the living room, Kane watching anime on the TV and Justin on his phone watching some stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler & Bae~ Pov:
------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler woken up in his room remembering everything last night he wanted to apologize to Bae that he didn't stay last night in his room and continue the movie.

But right now isn't the time he had at meeting at 8:30 and it's 7:44 that means he has time to shower and get ready because he was talking a zoom meeting at his hotel.

And Bae was still asleep so Tyler got his clothes ready putting it on his bed and heading to the bathroom to shower 🚿.

While walking inside the bathroom he turned the hot water on while the water was running in the shower Tyler was taking his clothes off and hopped in.

Bathing his whole body, Legs-Arms-Thighs-eblow-Knee-Toes-Ass-Dick-hips-waist-face-ears-neck-hands.

Sorry if that sounds weird.👆🏼

While he was showering Bae had woke up from the showering running in the bathroom knowing that ty was showering.

After a good 20 mins the shower water stopped knowing Tyler got out of the shower probably walking to his room now.

He passed Bae while walking to his room wanting to put his clothes on because it just hit 8:25 leaving him 5 more minutes to get dress and get on the zoom meeting.

Him rushing to his room while Bae was watching him Tyler putting his clothes on fast finally getting them on leaving him just 2 minutes till zoom meeting so.

He told Bae to not disturb him while he was working in his room laying on his bed having his laptop in his lap letting the code to the zoom link~ in and joined it.

While they were working on the high and low of the company the well NSB is doing because of the boys making tiktoks and live events.
------------------------------------------------------------

Bae pov:

I saw Tyler rushing to his room Iknow he was attending a meeting with other people on the zoom but he didn't think to say GoodMorning to me or even looked at me.

And to admit I kinda like Tyler more than a friend and went to be more to him, I was remembering what happen last night that he just left.

I know I wasn't suppose to disturb him but I rlly thought that he made be hungry because he didn't eat breakfast.

So I cooked him breakfast while I was walking to his room I stopped at the door to knock and then enter, when I heard a come in.

I walked inside his room seeing him looking at his laptop then looking at me telling me that he Mute himself.

*~Tyler*~ do u need something bae?

*~Bae*~ i- I umm cooked u some breakfast.

*~Tyler*~ Thank you, but I'm Ina a meeting so.

*~Bae*~ I'm sorry to disturb u, but atlest please eat some I know you haven't eaten anything yet so.

*~Tyler*~ K, thank you for the breakfast.

*~Bae*~ Welcome😊.

------------------------------------------------------------

Bae lefted the room leaving ty do eat and continue his meeting while he was eating his breakfast as well until he finished it and washed his dishes and head to his room watching a movie.
------------------------------------------------------------

Members Pov:

Seb & Regie came from the basketball court walking to their room finna take a shower.

While Oliver & Darren just got done cooking breakfast for everyone.

Kane & Justin was walking to the kitchen to sit down in their chairs.

Ryan came from his room after leaving his live on hold walking to the kitchen to see everyone except his princess and regie.

*~Ryan*~ GoodMorning everyone, where's seb and regie.

*~Oliver*~ GoodMorning too and they are upstairs to shower.

*~kane*~ they just came from the basketball court 🏀, also gm.

*~Justin*~ GoodMorning.

*~Darren*~ GoodMorning.

Seb and regie came down stairs after taking a shower and was heading to the kitchen where everyone else was.

*~Seb*~ GoodMorning everyone.

*~Regie*~ GoodMorning.

*~Ryan & Oliver*~ Good morning babe.

Seb walked over to Ryan's lap while eating his food, oliver did the same to regie Justin did the same to Darren.

Me: so all the bottoms sitting on their daddy's lap.

Back to story:

While everyone was eating ryan was the first one done so he just putted his dishes in the sink because it's Kane turn to wash the dishes.

Ryan was walking upstairs into his room again going to his PC unpause his live and start to talk about random stuff.

Until seb came in, he went by ryan and.

*~Seb*~ Ryan where my food at?

*~Ryan*~ I already ate.

Seb sniffing Ryan's hair made him wanted to smell it and just run his fingers through it.

*~Seb*~ your hair smells good.

*~Ryan*~ Thank u.

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.

Sorry the story wasn't long enough.