Who Next ☠🩸🤜🏻

The masked man then try to rape seb but before he can get a chance ryan them already flew into the room after parking the car outside and seeing it dark inside the house.

They heard noise coming from upstairs sounding like seb was crying and screaming for the person to stop.

They went into the room and saw a masked man trying to take sebs pants off, seb was already hurt from hurting his ribs.

*(Ryan)*~ WHAT THE FUCK DO U THINK YOUR DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND.

*(Oliver)*~ ARE U FUCKING TRYING TO RAPE MY BROTHER.

------------------------------------------------------------

Before the masked man can say anything else regie went to him and punch him causing him to fall backwards and regie hoover over him and start to punch him multiple times making the man bleed.

Seb was crying while ryan and oliver was comfortable him, while Justin already call the cops and told them everything and said to bring a ambulance with them.

*(Seb)*~ i-i tried to g-get h-him o-off.

*(Ryan)*~ shhh, it's okay let me and regie and oliver handle this while Justin and Darren and Kane stay here with u.

*(Seb)*~ No p-plese don't leave me s-seb.

*(Ryan)*~ it's okay don't worry ur safe.

*(Oliver)*~ cmon ryan.

*(Ryan)*~ coming.

------------------------‐-------------------------------------------

Ryan and oliver left the room leaving Kane, Darren, and Justin in the room with him while oliver and regie was with the masked man in regies room.

They walked into regies room while ryan and oliver was walking behind regie who was carrying the man.

Regie dropped the man on the floor and went into his closet to get something to torture him🩸🩸☠☠🩸🩸☠☠~ while oliver and ryan went over to him and kicked him in the stomach.

*(Ryan)*~ so you tried to rape my sebby, now your gonna pay for it.

*(Oliver)*~ Yeah, hmm why were you even going to do to him huh answer.

*(Masked Man)*~ i-i was gonna fuck him until I was tired of his useless body ahh.

*(Ryan)*~ you fucked up right there.

Ryan punched the guy face and stomp on him making him bleed even more he kicked him, and then it was oliver turns.

Oliver grabbed the guy hair from behind his head and punched him wearing knuckles rings making the man have a broken nose swollen eyes.

Regie the got a weapon from his closet, it was a baseball bat that was iron and rlly looked like it can hurt someone and that someone would be the person who broke into our house trying to steal and rape seb.

Regie walked over to the man and hit him with the baseball bat in his stomach making the man groan and scream.