Closer×2!!!⭐

Ryan pov:

I was texting seb telling him that we were on our way home, so I went back into the restaurant to tell them I went into the bathroom first to find regie, oliver, and Justin.

*(Ryan)*~ Guys, we gotta go seb just text me telling him he just woke up.

*(Oliver)*~ okay let's go get everyone else.

They all left the bathroom walking to were Kane was, he was talking to the waitresses that was taking our oder a while ago looks like he  gave her his number to her.

We walked up to Kane.

*(Regie)*~ Kane cmon we gotta go home.

*(Kane)*~ K coming.

They went outside were they already see darren in Ryan's car in the backseat, they all got into there separated car.

REMIND RYAN ALREADY GOT SEB FOOD.

They started the car and start to head home since it was 10:15 already, and maybe seb was feeling lonely and scared.

Seb pov:

I was still sitting in the living room the light was off I was just on my phone, the brightness from my phone gave me light in the living room.

I was just minding my own business when I heard a noise downstairs where the basement was, so I went to check.

I was a little scared to hear a noise in the house even dough I'm  by myself all alone, with nobody else, so I walked down the stairs to the basement where also the garage was too.

When I got their I seen a man looked wearing a black ski mask and was trying to steal, once he saw me I started to run back upstairs but he was chasing me back.

*(Masked Man)*~ Get back here.

*(Seb)*~ Please leave me alone.

Seb was running so fast that he tripped on one of the stairs hurting his ribs and which was hurting him, until he got back up running again well kinda limping.

The masked man was catching up to him seb then finally got upstairs going to the front door, trying to open but the maked man came and was about to get seb.

Seb managed to open the door a little to the point the man came and grab seb by his arm yanking him on the floor hurting seb even more the masked man close the door and start to walk to seb.

But seb was walking back on the floor not wanting to get hurt more from the man, seb was then yanked by his legs by the man's hands.

Seb then start to tear up and wanting the man to get away from him, but the man had others plan he grabbed seb and put him on his shoulder making seb cry and knocking stuff over and crashing them, breaking a vase that was on a table by the way to the upstairs bedroom.

*(Seb)*~ P-Please L-let me g-go, i-ill d-do anything j-just P-Please