Late Night🌙*

At the FAIR.

All four of them made it to the fair getting out of their cars after parking them, seb was running around and oliver was doing it to.

They both were running around after buying the tickets 🎟 and were very excited to ride all the rides, while regie and ryan was chasing after them telling them to slow down from all that running.

Oliver and seb decide to play this game when u have to have a two players person and tried to dance to the music, regie and rysn was watching them dance to the music and they were good at dancing.

:Seb:~ We won.

:Oliver:~ YASSSSS.

:Ryan:~ Congrates Guys.

:Regie:~ Yeah, good job.

:Seb:~can we play basketball 🏀, please Ryan.

:Ryan:~ Seb, I really don't feel like playing basketball can we play another game.

:Seb:~ it's fine, I'll just go play by myself.

:Oliver:~ I'll play it with u sebby.

:Seb:~ yeah let's go.

:Ryan:~ wait seb.

------------------------------------------------------------

But it was to late, seb and oliver already left the boys to go play basketball and making the boys stay there thinking.

With seb and Oliver
___:___________:_____

(Seb)~ do u think we should have left them there.

(Oliver)~ naww they would be fine and plus we are here to have fun and to get some joy in our life after fighting those hoes everywhere we go.

(Seb)~ let's just hope there not here.

Seb and oliver were playing basketball and seb was in the lead.....34 to 45 they both into the game until the time ran out and that's how seb won.

Seb was celebrating his win while oliver wanted a another match, they were interrupted when two boys came up to them and try to ask for their numbers.

《Boy.1》~ Hey you...the one that won the game.

(Seb)~ Me?

《Boy.1》~ yesss you, can I get ur number?

(Seb)~ sorry but I'm Taken.

《Boy.2》~ what about u, are u single?

(Oliver)~ sorry but I'm Taken as well.

《Boy.1 and Boy.2》~are yall playing games on us.

(Seb)~ what.

(Oliver)~ no we aren't, bc my boyfriend name is Regie.

(Seb)~ and my boyfriend name is Ryan, you know what we don't have to tell u guys anything.

(Oliver)~ Just Leave us alone.

Seb and oliver was walking away from them to go play other games or to their boyfriends, but the guys didn't let them go they were chasing after them once seb and oliver wanted to run since they saw them behind them.

(Seb)~ oliver what do we do? I'm scared.

(Oliver)~ look ik their chasing behind us so let's try to call ryan or regie on our phones.

Seb and oliver whipped their phones out and started to call ryan and regie but they didn't answer so they tried again but this time they answer.

------------------------------------------------------------

On the phone with Ryan and seb.

Ry>3💕: Hey, babe u called.

Sebby>3☀️:r-ryan theirs some guys chasing me and oliver.

Ry>3💕: babe where are u guys, I have regie beside me telling me that oliver said the same.

Sebby>3☀️:we are in the men's bathroom.

Ry>3💕: okay me and regie would be their in a second.

Sebby>3☀️: o-okay but I think they are still following us.

Ry>3💕: just stay on the phone with me....okay.

Sebby>3☀️: r-ryan I think I hear the door open.

Ry>3💕: me and regie is almost there.

Sebby>3☀️: r-ryan I think they are g-.

Ry>3💕:seb....seb....are u their.

------------------------------------------------------------

On the phone with regie and oliver.

Reg°_°>♾: