Movin Out°•¤

Everyone was having turns to beat the shit of this man, until they called the police to take him away.

Police arrived and took the guy away in the car and was driving him back at the police station.

Ryan: Tyler we gotta get a new house man.

Oliver: Yeah, I mean this is the second time somebody trying to break in and take seb.

Tyler: wait second time, u mean this happen before.

Justin: Yeah, how else you know seb was in the hospital.

Darren: JUSTIN, he didn't know that.

Justin: oh.

Regie: Yeah, but anyway we need to look for another house available bc I don't want seb to get hurt again.

Bae: Yeah, didn't you hurt ur rubs last time.

Tyler: RIBS.

Seb: BAE, he didn't know that ether.

Tyler: play let's go in the house and look for some houses in LA and maybe near by.

Everyone went back inside the house Tyler told them to get some rest and started to pack their things of he find one, so everyone went into their rooms packing their stuff in boxes.

Gathering everything they need, before going back to Tyler telling him their done, once everyone was done they went back downstairs and got on their phones looking for houses near and they'll vote for which one is best for them.

Everyone decide to get a house with a basketball court with a pool and jacuzzi and a huge backyard with the court with a balcony.

Soon everyone started to head to bed since it was 1:13 AM, and they have to see the house at 8:30 everyone headed to their rooms going to sleep.

Next Morning.

Everyone was in a rush moving their stuff in the moving truck and everyone was a little late, but they'll make up time.

By now regie and darren was the first ones to be in the car since they got all their stuff in moving truck and was shuttle in the car that was supposed to be driving behind the truck.

Next was Justin and ryan making their way Next to Darren and Regie after putting their stuff in the truck.