Ur my Life°♥︎

After a while of them talking they finally got their food now they were just sitting their enjoy eating when they got finished the waitresses came back to give ryan the bill to pay.

:Waitresses:°~ here's the bill sir.

:Ryan:~ Thank you 😊.

Ryan payed for the food which was really expensive but we know ryan got money, so once they got their stuff and was heading out the restaurant to their cars.

They got to the cars which was parked by eachother.

:Regie:°~ I hope u guys know that the date isn't over yet.

:Oliver:°~ What. where are we going?

:Seb:°~ I'm curious?

:Ryan:°~ we are going to the FAIR.

:Seb:°~ Really, ur not joking are u.

:Regie:°~ no were not, now let's go before it's closed.

They all got into the cars and started the engine and was now driving to the fair that was only 15 mins away from the restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------

(In the car with Sebryan)
---------------------------------------

They were just listening to some music while ryan was driving and oliver and regie was behind them.

Seb decided to do something since he was bored since the music went off and nothing was playing so he.

------------------------------------------------------------

Seb's pov: I was listening to music when it went off and the radio was the only thing playing and I hate listening to the radio so I unbuckle my seat belt and was trying to get on Ryan's lap.

I was almost to the otherside to when he saw me because he will always look at me for a few then put his eyes back on the road.

:Ryan:°~ seb what the hell are u doing? Put back on the seat belt.

:Seb:°~ Buttttt Dadddddyyyyyyy.

:Ryan:°~ oh no, please tell me that u are not Horny right now.

Seb shook his head as yes that he is and now ryan was trying to focus on the road while seb gotten on his lap.

:Ryan:°~ ur lucky these windows can't be seen through.

------------------------------------------------------------

( in the car with Olegie)
------------------------------------

Regie was driving and oliver sitting on the passenger seat with his airpods in his ears and was listening to some tiktoks, when he came around a tiktok that how to make ur boyfriend jealous and will do anything u say to him.

Oliver suddenly got the idea 💡 to want to this to regie, so first he would start off by ingoring him then will walk away from him when he wanna say something to him and try to flirt with another guy then he will ask u are u mad at him or to say will u forgive him.

👆just something I want to give yall.

------------------------------------------------------------

They all got to the fair with them getting out of the car and was parking the car and was getting out of the car to see the beautiful fair with colors all around.

To be continued tomorrow