Dinner time°2♥︎

Ty was shaking Bae to make him wake up but as the deep sleeper he is he didn't budge he was just sleeping peaceful.

Tyler then shaked him a little bit hard which cause Bae to finally wake up to questioning ty why was he waking him up.

:bae: what tyler, why are u wakeing me up.

:Ty: it's time for Dinner.

:bae: oh, okay let's go.

They both went downstairs after leaving his room and was walking to the kitchen where everyone else was.

:Darren:how was ur nap Bae?

:Ryan: Yeah, you slept good.

Seb just looked at ryan and then looked back at Bae that was still looking like he was tired.

:Bae: I slept good thanks for asking ryan.

Bae smiled at ryan and ryan smiled back seb was looking at both of them looking and asking himself" What the hell he only smiled that way to me".

Everyone then started to eat their food but seb wasn't really eating it much he was just playing with it with his fork, oliver noticed that seb wasn't eating much and so does Justin knows.

:Oliver: Hey umm, seb why aren't u eating.

:Justin: Yeah, I thought u said u was hungry.

Everyone was know looking at seb wondering the same.

:Seb: I'm just not hungry anymore, by the way I'm kinds tired so ima go to bed so.. Goodnight and luv ya >3.

Seb was now walking away from the kitchen and was now walking upstairs to his room locking the door after him and was on his bed laying down facing the ceiling thinking of what happen.

Sebs Mind:

What if he's into Bae now, will he ever leave me no he wouldn't do that he love me I remember that time he took me on a date and then he took me to the fair to have fun but he didn't want to play basketball with me so me and oliver just went by ourself and we'll you can say that I did won and oliver lost but some boys came up to us and was trying to get with us but I didn't want any of them because I had my ryan>3 by myside to help me once they were chasing me and oliver.

I wonder sometimes does he cheat I know I'm just overreacting and just probably jealous after what happen at dinner he even ask me was I on my period when guys don't have periods.

Me: guys not to be rude or mean but through this whole man period thing I'm just saying that okay don't come after me but their would be some M-pregnant...which means men pregnant ....back to pov.

Just because I was hungry from the smell of that delicious good darren and oliver has cooked I was so hungry bc I didn't ate all day and not even ryan has noticed, should I maybe not eat and try to workout more .

I don't want ryan to think I'm fat or that I don't love him but the way he looked and smiled at Bae got me confused that maybe he likes Bae and doesn't love me anymore.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I started to feel sleepy and tired from this long day, so I just closed my eyes and fell asleep💤 .

------------------------------------------------------------

Seb was sleeping in his room while everyone else is downstairs watching a movie but oliver and Justin decide to go check on him before the movie can start.

They both walked upstairs to his room but stopped infront of his door because they can see the light is off and dark in his room from the outside they both knocked but they didn't heard nothing so they just went back downstairs and started to watch the movie with everyone else.

Justin is on Darren's lap, oliver is on Regie's lap, and Bae is on Tyler's lap, while Kane was in a chair by himself.