The Prank 😂

As olegie  and Sebryan already did the NASTY 🍆🔞
they decide just to sleep and forget whatever happen today, but still oliver and seb still finna have their revenge on the boys.

In the Morning-

OLEGIE POV:

Oliver just got woke up from the sun hitting the curtains making contact to his eyes which made him Groan.

(_Oliver_)- ughhh why do I have to get up this early, my ass already hurt from last night.

(_Oliver_)- ugh I need to get seb up so we can start our plan and get the boys back, because this rlly Is important for what they did to us.

I was about to get out the bed once I felt a arm going around my waist, it's ain't nothing but the one and only Regie.

(_Oliver_)- Regie move I gotta go wake seb up.

(_Regie_)- No uh Ryan would wake him up.

He said that with a little sleepy baby voice, and was still clinging on oliver.

Oliver then hade enough of this so he got up from the bed and still being a little painful in the yk: He went into his bathroom and start to do his morning routine.

While he was watching his face he decide to take a hot shower 🚿, while cutting the water on to hop in.

He was taking his clothes off ready to hop in that hot water to water all on his back so he can feel good.

He hopped in the shower, 🧼 soaping his body getting the soap everywhere while he was showering regie was still asleep.

SEBRYAN POV:

Seb just woke up from letting the sun hit his curtains to his face causing him to groan at the light, ryan was holding onto seb waist, and yes even dough seb and oliver had to continue the plan seb was a little hurt from how hard ryan was last night.

(_Seb_)- Umm ryan move your arm, me and oliver have to do something today.

Just to be clear everybody is coming home tomorrow yes Bae, Kane, Justin, Darren, and Manger ty.

(_Ryan_)- cmon back to bed.

Ryan said as seb got up to go freshen up in the bathroom, and do his routine and shower 🚿 😳.

Seb was taking his clothes off ready to hop in the shower as he cutt it on while washing his face, he hopped in the shower washing every bit of his body with the soap 🧼.

Relaxing to the water hitting his body, making him feel good he literally would stay in the hot shower until someone would complain about the hot water being gone for them.

Ryan was of course still asleep like regie,  seb got out of the shower after 25 mins and start to buy his clothes on.

When he walked downstairs in the kitchen he seen oliver there cooking breakfast 🍳: Pancakes 🥞 bacon 🥓 eggs 🥚.  Not boil eggs.

He already was done showering and was cooking breakfast for the 4 of them.

(_Seb_)- Hey oli.

(_Oliver_)- oh hey sebby, ready for the prank.

(_Seb_)- ugh is that even a question, Yes.