Mistake😖😢

×While oliver and seb was in Oliver's room editing their video together to make it good, oliver and seb then got finishing it after a good 30 mins of it.

They then started to talk about the prank that they did on regie and ryan saying that I didn't knew it would go like this.

BUT TO TELL YOU GUY'S THAT ACUTALLY SEB AND RYAN DID BREAK UP BECAUSE RYAN NEVER ADMIT THEY WERE TOGETHER LIKE BOYFRIENDS AND SAME GOES FOR OLIVER AND REGIE.

BUT I WILL MAKE THAT HAPPEN IN THIS STORY SO...

BACK TO STORY:

*(Seb)*~ Do you think we went to hard on them at the beginning of the prank, but we rlly mean it when we broke up with them.

*(Oliver)*~ I guess we did, but also I rlly miss regie man.

*(Seb)*~ I rlly miss ryan too, hmm well see u in the morning night oli.

*(Oliver)*~ Night Sebby.

As seb went out of Oliver's room and start to walk to his room he see ryan coming out of his room looking like he has been crying for a while because his eyes are red and puffy.

Seb wanting to talk to ryan but as they decide to take a break and try to make things better by staying away from eachother.

But as he went to approach ryan, ryan already walked pass him and went downstairs while seb was looking shock from what happened.

He start to form tears in his eyes as he was making his way to his door to his room when he got by the door he opened it and went in and went inside his bed.

And lay their talking to himself in the dark crying for not having Ryan's hugs and cuddles and kisses seb misses all of those and for Oliver.

×Oliver's pov×:

As seb walked out of my room I began to shut down my laptop that me and seb was working on our edit for tomorrow morning.

I then start to get off my bed to make it to my door and walked out to get something to drink downstairs in the kitchen.

When I walked out of my room and went downstairs and into the kitchen I saw regie their on his phone watching something, but I just ingored it since we was taking a break from each other.

I walked to the Refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle and start to make my way back upstairs and going to my room.

As walking upstairs I rlly wanted to go back in the kitchen and hugged regie and said that I rlly do love him too, and that I miss him even when it's only been 1 hour we didn't talk or have eye contact.

I went in my room opening the door walking back to my bed and lay down facing the ceiling thinking did I rlly wanted this to happen.

×Regie Pov:

I was in the kitchen just minding my own business looking at me and Oliver's old pictures we used to take together, now it was just be having a broken heart and it's like a black hole in me that wish I should have ask him and took him out.

I was still looking on my phone until I heard someone coming in their so of course like me Regie I looked up to see him.