Work°•2¤

------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone had stopped texting the group chat bc literally seb wasn't texting back and he was on the basketball court.

Everyone else was in the living room but still seb seem to not be their so Everyone started to question ab it.

Kane: guys, why would seb text us in the Gc if he's but going to text back.

Justin: idk, do you think he needs help I mean he hasn't came from the court yet.

Oliver: yes let's so check.

They all walked out of the living room going to the back door which leads them outside and downstairs to the basketball court, once they got their they didn't see seb anywhere but saw his phone laying on the ground.

They started to think something have might have happen to seb and someone maybe took him bc he goes no where without his phone.

Everyone started to search Everywhere to find him, bc they don't want to lose the youngest member of NSB, and seb is like family to them.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian pov: I was in the garage getting kidnapped by a group of Men's i remembering i was playing basketball until I saw someone was looking at me dressed in all black.

Like I'm saying black hat, black mask, black pants, black hoodie, black shoes, black shirt like everything was black.

But I just thought it was a prank from the guys, until I saw everyone else was in the living room talking, I saw them through the mirror.

That's when I know something bad was going to happen so i texted the Gc telling them guyss.

But before I can text something else i saw the guy running towards me so i started to run somewhere luckly I got to the garage, I don't want this to happen like last time with that other guy that wanted to rape me.

( if you don't remember,everyone else was at panda express while seb was home alone thats when a robber came to steal and rape him and seb had hurted his ribs trying to get away but he managed a little until he was carried into his room about to get rape until the rest of the guys came and save him.)

I was hiding behind something that i could hear footsteps coming towards the garage me thinking that it would be the men who was watching me, i picked up something that was hard and that could knock the person out.

------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone's pov: we were searching everywhere to find seb, because we don't want to lose him again after what happen last time hurting himself trying to get away from that disgusting man.

That's when we search the garage to see seb on the ground with a man ontop of him punching him which was not leaving nothing but a purple little bruise.

Before the man could turn around regie and ryan grabbed him and started to land punches and kicks at him having the man to not breath and coughing out blood.