The BET~2🤜🏻📌

*~Y/N*~ First of all yall can get off my sister.

*~Seb*~ Bitch Shut the fuck up because nobody is on her ass with her whore looking ass.

*~ Oliver*~ Yeah and you might wanna leave before we beat your ass, I'm not scared to fight a girl. are you seb?

*~ Seb*~ Hell to the fucking Naw.

*~ Regie*~ umm, why don't you guys just calm dow-.

*~ Oliver*~ Shut the fuck up regie, No one's talking to you, and when we get home ima beat ur ass.

*~Seb*~ Same goes for you Ryan.

Ryan and regie plan to prank the boys has went wrong and now was acutally seb and oliver will fight these girls.

Will the girls say it's a prank or will they actually fight, let see well let me begin the story again.

*~Seb*~ Bitches do yall rlly want to fight are what Like.

*~ Oliver*~ Yah cmon, I can't wait out here any longer if yall hoes ain't going to do nothing.

*~Y/N*~ do yall bitches rlly wanna die.

*~C/N*~ Yeah yall bitches can't take us.

Looks like the girls rlly wanna fight this time forreal, but regie and ryan didn't care they just whiped they phones out and start to record.

Because they know Oliver and seb will win.

*~Seb*~ Call us a bitch again.

*~ Oliver*~ I dare you.

*~Y/C*~ Bitc-.

Before they can even finish that sentence Oliver and seb already started to throw hands fighting the girls letting them.have a bloody nose 🩸and wigs falling of their heads.

*~Oliver*~ Yahh bitch how u like that.

*~Seb*~ Now yk not to fuck with us again.

*~Regie*~ Woah, SHIT that bitch wig flew off.

*~ Ryan*~ Yep damn let me record this shit right quick.

Ryan pulled his phone out and start to record the fight that is happening, when regie said.

*~Regie*~ AYO send that to me later.

*~Ryan*~ I got you Man.

While the fight goes on for 20 mins the people of the boba shop start to call the police, but before they can get here seb and oliver already beat the shit out of them, now they just laying there all most likely to be dead.

*~ Regie*~ cmon guys let go.

They all left with their bobas enjoying it while regie was on his phone live talking while seb was driving regie in the passenger seat and oliver and ryan in the back seat.

(Regie is Live)

*~Regie*~ hey guys, Quote of the day when ever you get into a fight with someone beat their ass.

(Comments)

*Nsb Lover*~ who got into a fight?

*Sebryan Lover*~ Did someone get into a fight?

*Olegie lover*~ Guys did oliver and seb get into a fight.

*Sebryan2*~ Guys I believe they did fight girls, because I was at the boba shop and I seen them, oliver and seb was beating those girls ass.

*Regie lover*~ Damn.

*Seb lover*~ are you guys gonna post it.

*Ryan Lover*~ Wow I want to see it.

*Olegie and Sebryan lover*~ Plz post it, I wanna see those girls get beat up.

*~Regie*~ Guys yep, seb and oliver did get into a fight maybe I'll or Ryan post it later.

Through the whole car ride seb and oliver neither to talk to them, while regie was about to end the live Ryan grabbed his phone and said to it that he will upload it once I go live at night.

And give regies his phone back and once they end the live they pulled up to the house ready to lay down.

In the house.

Next part later

Enjoy this one