Smut°1~🔞

While all the bottoms were getting fucked by their daddy's, oliver was wearing maids outfit pink, seb was putting on a white maid outfits bc ryan told him to, Justin was wearing a red and black maid outfit.

Tyler and Bae was sleeping after 4 rounds.
------------------------★-------------------------------

Kane and Abby pov: they both were watching some anime on the laptop with some snacks and drinks in the car Justin laying in the back seat with a blanket.

Kane: thanks for coming over.

Abby: sure, and I wanted to hang out with u.

Kane: you did?

Abby: you seem so nice and kind and funny, and ur very handsome not goin lie.

Kane: thank you, and also think ur pretty, sweet and kind and funny.

Abby: thank you Kane.

Kane: so tell me more about urself.

Abby: okay, well I have 2 sisters and 1 brother that is living with my grandma at New York.

Kane: what, you have siblings that are living with their grandma and newyork then why are u here in LA.

Abby: to be honest to get away from the world sometimes, I know I wrong to leave them their all alone with my grandma but I have to work to help them and they didn't have any join for me up their so I came here and that's when I meet you.

Kane: what ab ur parents, where are them.

Abby: m-my parents are d-dead.

Kane: oh I'm sorry, but how did they died.

Abby: they got into the a car crash when I was little and I was in their but luckily I survived.

Kane: how were u there.

Abby: they were driving me to my grandma house where the rest of my siblings was but looks like the brakes wasn't working and we crash.

Kane: sorry to hear that.

Abby: so what about u.

Kane: well theirs not much ab me.

Abby: I'm all ears.

Kane was talking about him self to her just enjoying the little conversation that was happening that they didn't know it was 12:45PM.

Abby: I thinks it's time for me to go back home now.

Kane: maybe you can stay the night, if only you want to I don't want to force you.

Abby: umm sure yeah I'll stay.

Kane: okay let's go.

They started to gather everything in the car and was getting out of the car and now was walking to the front door walking inside hearing nothing but sliente.

Kane: looks like it's peace and quiet now.

Abby: Yeah, so where to put this stuff.

Kane: oh cmon, let's bring it to my room.

They both walked upstairs into kanes room setting everything down on his bed and layer down on the bed turned his light off but turning on his L.E.D lights turning it rainbow color.

They begin to watch the movie again and was now under the blanket but separated and enjoying the movie until Abby went to sleep after watching it for 20 mins and Kane notice so he close down his laptop and watch her sleep peaceful.

(Not like a creep...he is just admire how pretty she is)

I'll write the story soon...

maldinaymeri