Happy every after°

After seb, oliver, regie, and ryan came back from having dinner with seb's and Oliver's parents.

They all went back home to everyone else in the living room just chilling either on their phones on just watching TV.

Justin and Darren was both cuddling while they were watching some tiktok on each other's phone.

Tyler and Bae was in the kitchen cooking dinner for tonight and was joking alot with some chessy jokes.

Kane and Abby was sitting on the couch cuddling and talking about more to themselves.

Regie and oliver went into the kitchen where ty and Bae was to help them prepare dinner to everyone.

Seb and ryan was in the living room with rest of them just talking to them and waiting for the food to get done.

Kane told everyone that Abby and him are together so everyone had congratulations both of them being happy that Kane find someone to love.

Seb was talking to oliver since he went into the kitchen, which meant ryan was in the living room with everyone else and he wanted to tell them about wanting to marry seb.

Justin: that's awesome ryan.

Darren: yaaa u too deserve eachother.

Kane: Yeah but you will need their parents or oli consent.

Ryan: I've already talk to his parents while we were their helping their mom with the dishes.

Abby: that's cool, did u tell oli.

Ryan: Yeah, I've already told him and he told me just to make seb happy.

Justin: do u have the ring.

Ryan: yes.

Ryan took the rung out of his back pocket and show them the ring 💍.

Kane: damn, how much did u spent that looks like diamonds.

Justin: no shit Sherlock, it's diamond would it be fake.

Darren: babe calm down.

Justin: stfu, I'm just saying.

Darren: do u want to walk Tomorrow.

Justin: yes.

Darren: yes_what.

Justin: yes daddy.

Darren: good baby boy.

Everyone was then called to the dining room since regie, oliver, ty, and Bae was carrying it there.