SebRyan & Olegie SMUT~🔞

Sebryan Pov: As we started to get heated again after hearing oliver moans from his room.

~Ryan~ Are you sure?Because this is your first time right seb.

~Seb~ Yes it is my first time, but I want to have my first with the person I love and that's you.

~Ryan~ I love you too.

~Ryan~ now enough with the chick chat,and let be make you feel better.

Ryan started to kiss seb more and made his way to his neck leaving Hickeys that were purplerish and making seb horny and needy for what's inside of Ryan's pants.

~Seb~ R-Ryan i-i n-need y-your C-cock.

~Ryan~ Needy all ready when I only gave you hickeys.

~Seb~ P-Please.

When seb said that he reach down to Ryan's Cock through his pants wanting to pulled down his zipper.

But before he can pulled down his zipper, Ryan already grabbed his hands and pin them to the bed and started to undress seb.

"While undressing seb" Ryan looked into seb eyes which seb only saw lusts in his eyes, wanting Ryan to ruined his hole.

As ryan took seb's pants off along with his boxes seb stood there looking embarrassed, because of what ryan is seeing thinking that he looked ugly.

Seb covers his face with his hand, but when Ryan seen that he covered his hands with his face from blushing to hard.

~Ryan~ Move your hands, I wanna see your gorgeous face.

Seb did move his hands from his face, and saw that Ryan was looking at him, ryan then kissed him and start to make his way to his neck then his stomach and finally reach his Cock.

~Seb~ S-Stop T-teasing M-M-Me.

~Ryan~ but your so beautiful babe.

Seb immediately blushed from the name Ryan had gave him, that when Ryan started to stroke seb's Penis, which making seb needy more and uncontrollable squirming under Ryan.

~Seb~ P-Please faster D-Daddy.

Ryan immediately started to stroke Seb's Cock faster and more faster, which is making seb moans out loud.

~Ryan~ Your going to have to stay quiet if you don't want the rest of them hearing us, are just maybe you.

As that being said Ryan then start to take his clothes off leaving him only in.his boxers, seb was still processing what was happening since ryan just stopped jerking him off.

~Seb~ W-Why did you stop.

When he said that he looked up to see ryan in his boxers with his full hard on Cock through his boxers looking so huge.

~Ryan~ OH don't worry princess I'll try to go easy on you.

Olegies Pov:

Regie started to kiss oliver neck and started to kiss down his collarbone and finally to his stomach by taking Oliver's shirt off, exposing his nippies.