Parents*Metting 2*¤

Everyone went inside the house walking into the dining 🍽 room, since the food was there their dad was taking a shower since they all heard the water running.

Everyone sat at there chairs while still waiting for seb and Oliver's dad, meanwhile their mom started to talk more about regie and ryan to get to know them more.

Mrs Moy: so when then yall first met.

Regie: when we all cane a group called NSB.

Ryan: which stand for Northstarboys.

Mrs Moy: wow, that's nice to know, have u every u know did the ☠.

Oliver: MOM.

Mrs Moy: what, I'm just asking have my baby's been getting that big 🍆 yk.

Seb: MOM.

Mrs Moy: what I'm just saying.

Ryan: 😅.

Regie: 😅.

Mr Moy: hunny?

Mrs Moy: oh hey babe.

Oliver: hello dad.

Seb: hello father.

Mr Moy: oh, hey boys and who are u guys.

He was pointing at Regie and ryan with his finger while oliver and seb was telling him who they were while they mom was listening to everything with Mateo.

Mr Moy: so they are your boyfriends.

Oliver: yes.

Seb: yes.

Regie: hello Mr Moy I'm Oliver's boyfriend, my name is regie macalino.

Ryan: Hello Mr Moy I'm sebastian's boyfriend, my name is Ryan nguyen.

They were waiting for his reaction to them dating, they thought he will be mad and tell them to get out of the house.

Mr Moy: okay, I support congrates seb and oli.

Oliver: thank you dad.

Seb: thank you dad.

Everyone then sat down in their chairs and then started to eat the food enjoying the meal that was infront of them looking delicious 😋.

-------------------------☆☆---------------------------

Justin and darren pov: Justin and Darren was in the movie theater room, since they have one with the whole house bow they were watching a movie while cuddling inside the blanket with popcorn machine beside them with a drink machine too and a cotton candy machine also.

They were just enjoying watching the movie and eating the snack, when even there the only ones in there.

Kane and Abby pov: Abby and Kane was at the park after Abby shift was done, so now they were just on the swings just having fun talking about stuff and just enjoying the peace and quiet of the park alone.

Tyler and Bae pov: bae and Tyler was outside eif the house they were at the mall buying some more stuff for themselves and the boys and the house cuz it needs more furniture.

Angel was inside the house in his room asleep after doing alot with helping Oliver with his new music before he left and working on some edits and have to schedule a photoshoot for the boys tomorrow.

So now he was rlly tired and now was just sleeping on his bed listening to some sleeping music 🎶 enjoying it nice and peace of quiet.

-------------------------☆☆---------------------------

Oliver and seb was done eating at their parents house and now was just playing around with their brother while regie and ryan offered to help with the dishes.