Late Night°2♥︎

Regie was on the phone with oliver.

⭐Reg°_°: Hey oliver u good?

★Oli¤: umm, me and seb was getting chase by these boys that wanted out number and now they are trying to do something to us but Me and seb are in the men's bathroom.

⭐Reg°_°: okay hold up, me and ryan are coming and is seb okay bc ryan is asking because he hanged up the phone.

★Oli¤: yeah, he's good I'm beside him he just told me his phone died.

⭐Reg°_°: okay we are almost there.

★Oli¤: K.

Oliver hanged up the phone with regie, after 10 mins in the men's bathroom the bathroom door suddenly opened, seb and oliver were in a stall together they were being quiet just in case that wasn't regie and ryan.

(Ryan)~ seb?

(Regie)~ Oliver?

When seb and oliver heard their names they knew it was them so they went out if the stall and walked to them.

(Ryan)~ are u guys okay? Are u hurt.

(Seb)~ No, but I was scared.

(Regie)~ its okay, now let's all go home.

(Oliver)~ Okay, and also this was the best date before this whole situation.

(Seb)~ yeah, but we still love it.

They all left the FAIR and was getting into their car turning the engine on and driving away heading to home.

After 15-20 mins

They arrived home ready to get in the shower cuddle and sleep together, once they parked the car and was walking inside the house they knew nobody was up since Justin, Darren, and Kane was not making noise and the whole house was dark no lights was on.

(Seb)~ why is it so dark?

(Ryan)~ everyone probably are asleep.

(Regie)~ yeah, now let's go oliver so that we can shower and change clothes and cuddle to sleep.

(Oliver)~ k.

Oliver and regie was walking upstairs and went into Oliver's room and started to get their stuff ready to hop in the shower together and then fall asleep.

Back downstairs with sebryan.

(Ryan)~ ready for bed?

(Seb)~ yeah.

They both went upstairs and walked inside Ryan's room and was finding their clothed to shower and get changed into, once they did they walked to the bathroom turning on the shower water and was getting their clothes off and hopped in the warm-hot shower washing their body.

With olegie.

They both walked to the bathroom after getting their clothes to wear to sleep and now was in the shower washing their self to.

After 15-25 mins.

They both got out of the shower and went I to their room and put their clothes on and hopped in bed cuddling eachother saying wachothers goodnight and love you.

(Oliver)~ I love you regie.

(Regie)~ I love u too oliver.

They fell asleep.

With sebryan.

After 15-25 mins.

They both got of the shower and went into the room and was now changing into their sleeping wears, they both went into the bed under the cover and was cuddling eachother saying their goodnights and love you.

(Seb)~ Goodnight, I love you Ryan.

(Ryan)~ goodnight, and I love you too sebby.

They both sleep.

Next morning 🌄

Everyone was in the kitchen eating their breakfast, Justin on Darren's lap oliver on regies lap, and seb on Ryan's lap while Kane was on his phone texting Abby.

(Seb)~ so what are we going to do today?

(Oliver)~ I got a call from Manger Ty saying he's coming home today.

(Justin)~ really.

(Darren)~ were going to have to pick him and Bae up from the airport.