Worth It☠🌌

Seb was still looking at the messaged everyone sent him, he wanted to go home and tell them everything about what happen, but he couldn't just bring himself too.

~12:00 PM~

Seb was still sitting in his car until he finally decided to go home, when he turned on his car he turned the lights switch on having the lights on face towards the road, while he started to drive away from the Dusty and rusty road.

He was thinking he was going to tell ryan everything and want him to know that he would never hide anything from him again.

~20 mins Later~

(Seb pov)

I arrived home turning off my car and got out of the car heading to the front door to walk in, but once I did walk in I was meet with everyone hugging me.

(KANE)~ Thank God, 😊 🙏.

(JUSTIN)~ Thank God, for bringing you back home.

(DARREN)~ we were worry about u.

(REGIE)~ I almost piss my pants because I was  worried about u.

(OLIVER)~ don't ever do that again.

(SEB)~ I'm sorry guys, I promised I won't Do it again. and where is Ryan?

(OLIVER)~ he's in his room.

(SEB)~ K, ima go upstairs to him.

(OLIVER)~ oh and seb, he is kinda umm sad that u left and he has been crying and blaming him self for what ever he had did to u.

(SEB)~ oh, i-im going to s-see now.

--------------------☆☆--------------------------------

Seb walked upstairs to Ryan's room but stopped at his door to hear him crying silent and saying sorry to himself that he did something wrong to me.

(Seb pov)

I knocked on his door to hear him say.

(Ryan)~ I'm not hungry oliver so please leave me alone.

I then walked inside the room to see his back facing me and he was looking at the wall to his right, when he heard the door opened he just stayed the way he was.

(Seb)~ so you aren't hungry.

Ryan then sat up and looked at the door because he can always recognize his baby voice and when he did look up he seen the only person he love.

Seb.....

(Ryan)~ Seb?

(Seb)~ ryan..... i-im sorry for walking out from u and not telling you whats going on with me.

(Ryan)~ its okay, u don't have to tell me if u don't want to.

Me: Ahhhhhh I love their friendship 💕.

Back to Story: