Closer💕~•¤

Regie and Seb continue to talk for a few until they decide to leave.

*(Seb)*~ bye Reg.

*(Reg)*~ Bye seb.

--*--

Seb was about to open the door to regies room still not aware that oliver and rysn was behind it still listening.

Seb open the door to finding to person falling from leaning on it, and those to person were ryan and oliver.

Oliver and ryan was shock that they were caught spying on their conversation,  but neither they were way surprised that seb and regie was looking them with hurt in their eyes and shock.

*(Regie)*~ What the heck are u guys doing.

*(Oliver)*~ What do u mean us? You guys are the one being suspicious.

*(Regie)*~ Wow I can't even talk to aeb without you guys spying.

*(Ryan)*~ What were u guys doing.

*(Seb)*~ we were just talking what's with u guys listening to our conversation.

*(Ryan)*~ so now ur cheating on me with regie now, wow seb I can't believe  u.

*(Seb)*~ WHAT THE FUCK U MEAN, me and regie was doing nothing but talking but I can't believe that you don't trust me and believe that I'm cheating on you with my brother lover.

*(Ryan)*~ well you were was u.

*(Seb)*~ OMG, Regie tell them.

*(Regie)*~ me and seb was doing nothing we were just talking nothing else.

*(Oliver)*~ OH sure you was.

*(Regie)*~ and why do u care so much about this Oliver hm.

*(Oliver)*~ because he's my brother and I'm worry for him.

*(Seb)*~ you don't have to worry, theirs nothing going on between me and regie.

*(Oliver)*~ Then what is going on.

*(Regie)*~ NOTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

*(Oliver)*~ I have the right to know he is my brother.

*(Seb)*~ FINE, if you guys want to know me and regie was trying to plan him to ask Oliver out because he still has feeling for you OLIVER he does he love you and he wanted my help.

*(Regie)*~ THEIR HAPPY.

*(Ryan)*~ oh, seb, babe, I'm s-sorry I didn't believe y-you.

*(Seb)*~ I can't believe you Ryan that you didn't believe me and didn't trust me.

*(Ryan)*~ I'm s-.

--*--

Before anyone can say anything regie and seb already left the room and walked downstairs seeing everyone eyes on them while ryan and oliver was running after them.

*(Kane)*~ what's going on?.

*(Oliver)*~ REGIE.