Regie and Seb× Team work🎈

As ryan still kissing seb, seb start to run out of oxygen when finally rysn pulled away from that long kissing make out.

~Seb~ RYAN that was my FIRST KISS.

~Ryan~ Seb chill, it was just a kiss and plus-

~Seb~ WHAT JUST A KISS, RYAN YOU KISS ME THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS AND YOU STOLE IT.

~Ryan~Seb I don't see what's the big deal here, and didn't you enjoy it.

~Seb~ ryan don't you see it, I never kiss anyone and if I wanted to make my first kiss happen it definitely wouldn't be you.

~Ryan~ Oh.. im- I'm sorry, ima just head to bed now.

When he left crying, which seb started to feel guilty and shame for what he said to ryan and of course he liked the kiss, bit he just didn't know how to react so he got mad at ryan.

~Morning~

Ryan and seb aren't even talking anymore, well when seb try to approach ryan a couple of times to apologize for having his whole anger on him ryan would just ignored him or just walk the other way.

As for Oliver and Regie, Regie had got up so early at 5:00 AM to go shopping for some stuff for Oliver, but before Regie can get out the door little did someone was there too it was Seb.

~Seb~ Regie where are you going? Don't you think it's a little to early.

~Regie~ FIRST off, why are you up, and second I was going shopping for some stuff to get Oliver as a sorry from me.

~Seb~ I'm up because me and Ryan-

~Regie~ you and ryan what?

~Seb~ Well he kinda stole my first kiss.

~Regie~ HE WHAT.

~Seb~ Keep it down. Would ya.

~Regie~ Sorry but, why are you mad about it didn't you always liked ryan.

~Seb~ ya I still do, but I was just shocked and every since I tried to say sorry to him he just either ignore me or walk pass me.

~Regie~ OH well sorry for u man, bit do you wanna come with me and maybe you can buy some stuff for ryan.

~Seb~ Sure cmon.

As they got into Regie's car they being to drive to the mall, where they find some good stuff for Oliver and ryan, and then they both went out to eat for breakfast then they started to head back home.

REMIND YOU ITS

~8:00~

As they pulled up to the house they opened the door to find, everyone in the living room expect for ryan and oliver.

~Kane~ oh hey guys.

~Justin~ Where were you guys.

~Darren~ yeah you just left so early.

~ Seb~ We just went to the mall, that's it.

~Regie~ Yea.

~Kane~ oh by the way if your wondering where's ryan and oliver they are in their rooms.

~Seb~ Thanks Man.

~Regie~ Thanks.

They both started to make their way to upstairs, when they did they both looked at eachother and said.

~Seb~ good luck with oliver, hopes everything goes well.

~Regie~ Thanks, and good luck with ryan to.

With that they both started to make it to differents rooms, when seb knocked on Ryan's door, Ryan said come in.

That's when seb walked in and ryan was shock because he thought it might be one of the others members but seb, he just sit there and looked at his PC again.

~Ryan~ What do you want Sebastian.

~Seb~ umm well, I just wanted to s-say s-sorry to you.

Seb was shaking because usually ryan doesn't call him by his full name, so that's why he was stuttering.

~Ryan~ well say it then leave.

~Seb~ Ryan I didn't mean to say that t-to y-you.

~Ryan~ uhm, okay and so what you can leave if that's what your saying.

~Seb~ RYAN FUCKING NGUYEN  I'm sorry for making you cry and hurting your feelings bit u kiss me, and I'm sorry okay I'm sorry I overreacting and I just-

That's when Ryan got up from his gaming chair and walked to seb and kissed him, feeling that pinkish lips on his again making him want to do something else but what left him more shocked that Seb kissed back.

After kissing for like 3 mins they broke the kiss gasping for air, with their forehead bending together, leaving them wanting more to do.

Seb then look at ryan and ryan did the same, with that seb started to say his sorry again and that he brought some stuff for him.

~Ryan~ you didn't have to buy me anything, I'm sorry for taking your first kiss and ingoring you.

~Seb~ It's okay, and I l-like you R-ryan.

~Ryan~ I like you too Sebby.

They once again kissed this time getting a little to heated, which both of them stop once they heard moans coming from Oliver's room, which both of them started to laugh.

~Seb~ lookes like Regie and oliver things got better.

~Ryan~ Yeah.

Olegie Pov:

As me and seb parted away to go see our lovers, I started to get to Oliver's room and knocked on it, which made him say come in, as I walked in he was shock.

~Oliver~ Why are you here, and why are theirs bags in your hands.

~Regie~ Well I'm here to say sorry and I went shopping to buys this for you by saying sorry.

~Oliver~ Well I don't care and you can take that's stuff away, or give it to darren.

~Regie~ Oliver I don't like darren like that because I like y-

~Oliver~ you don't like me, you said it yourself.

~Regie~ No I didn't, I didn't say I didn't like you u didn't let me talk when we were arguing.

~Oliver~So what, why are you here.

~Regie~ OLIVER FUCKING MOY, I like you okay I'm here to say sorry to you and give you these gifts I bought for you, and I want to kiss you and cuddle you, and maybe wanna fuck you right there.

The last thing Regie said made oliver shocked and somewhat horny, 😳 then the next thing happen regie walked over there to oliver and kissed him.

~Oliver~ R-regie W-what A-are Y-you d-doing.

Oliver moaned from regie kissing his neck leaving Hickeys, which were purplerish.

To be continued 🔞 

SMUT NEXT