Reality~☠😊

Everyone then left the hospital after besting those hoes in their place, everyone was now in Oliver's car having to make room for seb they got into the car driving away to the  house.

They got home parking the car in the driveway, everyone was getting out walking inside the house.

Kane went to his room calling his brother*(Manger Ty)* telling what happen to seb.

------------------------------------------------------------
KANE'S POV:

walked in my room talking on the phone with Tyler, telling him everything and said that they need to move into a new house.

*~Tyler*~ Wow, is seb okay.

*~Kane*~ Yeah, when is you coming home.

*~Tyler*~ I'll see if I can come tomorrow and Bae is with me.

*~Kane*~ oh k, and what's up with u and Bae you guys have been almost together to much, like I never seen you this close to him.

*~Tyler*~ not going to lie but I'm starting to have feelings for Bae, but I don't think he feel the same I think he's straight 🤔.

*~Kane*~ I think you guys would make a cute couple.

*~Tyler*~ So whats about u, are u looking for someone.

*~Kane*~ I acutally seen this cute waitresses at panda express while me and the boys were eating their but seb was home alone.

*~Tyler*~ What's her name.

*~Kane*~ Abby.

*~Tyler*~ Okay, I gotta go me and Bae about to watch a movie.

*~Kane*~ Ight, and use a protection you don't won't him maybe get pregnant yk.

*~Tyler*~ I'm telling you Kane he probably doesn't feel the same but okay bye luv ya brother.

*~Kane*~ Luv ya Bye.

------------------------------------------------------------
TYLER Pov:

I hanged up the phone call with Kane, and went to the bedroom where Bae was because we was about to watch a movie.

We were currently in a another state because of a meeting and Bae and me was on out off day and decide to watch a movie in the hotel I paid for in our room.

I came closer to him to get in the bed with him to watch the movie while I got into the bed he putting a movie on Netflix choosing * Finding Dory* Looks like he wanted to watch that so I just sat their eating some popcorn 🍿 🙃 watching it with him.

That's bae with his hand out, with a shocking face.

Back to story:

As it was 12:58 PM~ and Tyler started to get bored of the movie and bae noticed.

*(Bae)*~ we don't have to watch this anymore, you know u can change it if you want.

*(Tyler)*~ No it's okay we'll just keep watching it.

*(Bae)*~ you don't have to lie Ty.

*(Tyler)*~ I'm not.

*(Bae)*~ hmm.

Bae turned the movie off looking at Tyler when Tyler looked at him they had a eye contact going on, which stopped when Tyler had talk.

*(Tyler)*~ why did you turned it off.

*(Bae)*~ I know you wasn't going to enjoy it so I turned it, we can watch whatever you want to watch.

*(Tyler)*~ No it's okay, u can watch ur movie it's start to get late so ima go to bed.

Tyler got up from bae's bed going out of his room to go to his.

Remind~ they are in a big hotel so the room haves 3 beds room their 2 bathroom a big kitchen a dinning room and a balcony.

Tyler was going to put his hand on the door to leave out from bae room, to him stopping because bae came from behind him and is holding his hand.

*(Bae)*~ Cmon ty we can watch a movie you want to watch.

*(Tyler)*~ No bae, I'm fine I'm going to sleep.

*(Bae)*~ are you mad at me?

*(Tyler)*~ No i- I just want to go to bed please.

*(Bae)*~ okay.

Bae let go of Tyler's hand watching as Tyler leave out his door heading to his room to sleep and wake up in the morning to get ready for the meeting.

------------------------------------------------------------

Others pov:

Justin- Goodnight yall luv ya.

Darren- Night, Love ya.
———–———–———————–——––—

They both left the living room going to their shared room sleeping.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Regie- Ight yall night, LUV ya Man.

Oliver- Luv ya guys.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Kane- Night 🌙 😴.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

The three of them went upstairs going to their rooms ready to get some sleep after a long day.
—————————————––—–———

Seb and ryan was now the only ones in the living room, just as saying that Ryan got up from the couch and was about to head to bed but stop from what seb said.

*Seb*~ babe, can I sleep with you I'm still scared.

*Ryan*~ of course princess cmon.

*_* *_* *_*   ♥︎♥︎♥︎.

------------------------------------------------------------

They walked upstairs going to Ryan's room walking inside the room the light turned off leaving his lamp light on.

Both heading inside the bed covering themselves with the cover until ryan turned his lamp light off.

*~ Seb*~ Goodnight babe.

*~ Ryan*~ Goodnight Princess💕.

------------------------------------------------------------

Next part will be Ina minute

Also ik this is short bit next one will be long