Olegie~4•○♡

OTHER SIDE WITH:

(Regie and Seb)

--*--○

*(Regie)*~ Seb I still have feelings for Oliver what do I do.

*(Seb)*~ just tell him how you feel and it would all work out, just like how me and ryan did.

*(Regie)*~ How, I already ingored him and shut him out once he tried to wake me up to this meeting in 9.

--*--

OTHER Side WITH EVERYONE:

*(Ryan)*~ hey oliver do u see seb and regie talking, what do u think their talking about.

*(Oliver)*~ How, am I  going to exchange my feelings again to him I really miss him it's like he's making me jealous talking to my brother.

*(Ryan)*~ yeah ur brother is making me jealous too the way he is talking to ur man and he us grabbing his shoulder.

Regie and seb are still talking while rysn and oliver were watching them and everyone else already went to their rooms tired from making 4 dances on tiktok.

Regie and seb then got done talking and decide to walk together upstairs to talk more about how can regie win Oliver's heart again, ryan and oliver saw them going upstairs to regies room to do whatever they were thinking they were doing together.

*(Ryan)*~ there's definitely something going on.

*(Oliver)*~ why would they both wanna go up to his rooms to do what.

--*--

They both wanted to know what's was going on with both of them so they went upstairs after seb and regie was already in regies room.

They both got near regies room door and try to listen to their conversation and easily as possible without making a noise.

Inside regies room.

*(Seb)*~ so how do u want to do it.

*(Regie)*~ umm, how about I take you with me to dinner with him and I'll tell him and you can bring ryan if want.

*(Seb)*~ cool with me.

*(Regie)*~ okay so, ima come from behind... y-... do you hear that.

--*--

Out side the door:

*(Oliver)*~ DID YOU FREAKING HEAR HIM HE WANTS TO DO SOMETHING.

*(Ryan)*~ Shhh be quiet or they would hear us.

To be continued: the next part will be way longer okay.

And SHOUT OUT TO~ Lowkeykassidy

For making me write this story that I have the energy for.

Go follow her.