Parents*meeting*¤

Next Morning

Everyone was ether in the living room or at the Gym working out.

Seb, ryan, oliver, regie.

Was the only 4 at home in the living room while everyone else was at the Gym, seb wanted to go to the gym bit oliver told him no because he want to ask regie and ryan about something at the same time.

So now everyone was just waiting for Oliver to say what he have to say.

Oliver: so uhh yeah I was wondering if u two would want to meet our parents.

Seb: this is what u wanted to talk ab I could have been to the gym right now working my abs out.

Oliver: seb this is serious.

Ryan: so u want me and regie to meet u guys parents.

Regie: are they homophobic.

Ryan: do they even want us dating u guys.

Oliver: I know our mom would be happy ab our relationship.

Seb: As along as me and oliver are happy with u guys then my mom is happy for our relationship.

Regie: what ab ur dad?

Ryan: Yeah do he support.

Seb: umm...we haven't exactly talk to our dad in a while but we know he's living with my mom still I don't know if he support us or not.

(In this story guys their father used to not like gay or lesbian in his house so their mom broke up with him but they grew love again so they got back together.)

All fake just to remind ya this is not real.

Regie: when should we meet ur parents.

Oliver: how ab tonight, cuz she did call me telling me that maybe me and seb should come have a family dinner.

Ryan: not goin lie, I'm kinda nervous about meeting ur dad what if he try to hurt us or even u guys.

Regie: MAN I'll best the shit out of him if he lay finger on me or u seb and oliver ryan u can defend ur own battle.

Ryan: rlly bro.

Seb: so what time should we go over there.

Oliver: around 7:30 ish.

Everyone just nodded their heads and keep talking about the situation and that they have to dress nice.

After 20 mins of talking ab it.

Everyone else atrives home from the gym sweating and sweat all over their backs and shirt and hair is wet.

Justin: Hey guys.

Darren: man I'm not doing nomore fucking workout, that shit hurt.

Kane: it almost killed darren😑😭.

Tyler: cmon dar it's not that bad.