Welcome Back💓

Everyone was going back to their rooms to get changed into some clothes and was making their way outside into the two separate cars driving to the airport to pick up Tyler and Bae.

Cars separately.

:Seb's car:

Seb driving

Justin in the front seat.

Kane in the back left seat.

And Regie on the right side seat.

:Oliver's car:

Oliver driving

Ryan in the front seat.

Darren in the back left seat.

While Tyler in the right backseat and Bae on his lap.

------------------------------------------------------------

At the airport~

Everyone was waiting for Tyler and Bae plan to land then come straight to where they are.

Once they saw the planned has landed all the people from their started to leave off of it and was walking to ether their love ones or a cab, when Tyler and Bae came they seen all 7 of them waving at them to come.

Like the youngest member of the group seb was the first one to run to him and hug both Bae and ty, next it was oliver then reige then ryan then Justin then darren and last Kane.

They all hugged until it was the time to go home and let them unpack and maybe have a boys night who knows.

They got into their separate cars again and was driving home they stopped for a while to get some bobas and then was driving again, when they got home they parked the car got out of it.

And walked inside, to ty he thought the boys have been partying and that the house would look a mess and that Kane and darren would be fighting and arguing over some stupid shit.

:Darren: welcome back home.

:Ryan: yes to ur surprise Darren and Kane acutally haven't been fighting for like a week now.

:Tyler: I see because the house isn't burned down or the house isn't a mess.

:Bae: hmm...

:Seb: Bae u good?

:Regie: yah man are u tired.

:Bae: naww yall I'm fine, just maybe a little tired.

:Kane: you should go take a nap.

:Oliver: Yeah, go get some rest.

:Bae: okay, I guess I'll try to take a nap.

Bae went upstairs while everyone else went into their rooms and maybe chill and relax.

Bae was asleep.

Tyler was unpacking.

Kane was watching Anime.
(As usual...)

Darren and oliver was making dinner.

Ryan was live playing some games.

Justin was watching some of his edits on his phone from his fan page.

Seb was doing some tiktoks.

And regie he was just watching darren and oliver cook.