Words°

Tyler: ight, guys it's time to go home we've been here for 2 hours.

Oliver: you heard the man, let's go.

Everyone was getting back into the separated cars and were driving back home.

After 20 mins

They arrived home and the first person that got out of the car and dashed inside the house was ryan, he went upstairs to his room locked the door behind him and turned the light on.

Everyone walked inside the house after seeing ryan dashed inside before them, the first person started the talking was oliver.

Oliver: seb I think you should go tell him now.

Seb: are u sure?

Oliver: yes u ether do it now, or your relationship will end its ur choice.

Seb: I'm going to go check on him, I love him to much to lose him.

Justin: wait what are u guys talking ab.

Oliver: I'll tell ya.

Seb started to walk upstairs to ryan room to tell him everything and why, on the other hand everyone was listening to oliver talked about what's going on with seb and ryan.

Oliver: so u see seb never or attend to cheat on ryan.

Kane: ohhh.

Justin: oooo.

Darren: bae why were u and ryan spending so much time together anyway.

Bae: well because he needed helped finding a wedding ring for seb so he can proposal to him.

Regie: what, ryan want to marry seb.

Bae: Yeah, that's why u always see me with him but I don't like ryan bc I love Tyler.

Ty: I love you too, but right now we have to hope for the best that they don't break up.

Darren: I hope they don't, their my favorite ship.

Oliver: me too I love SEBRYAN.

Regie: what ab Olegie.

Oliver: I love that too u big dummy.

Kane: hold up, by the way we never told stars that we were dating someone.

Justin: Yeah.

Tyler: will tell them tomorrow, bc we are shooting a YouTube video Tomorrow so go to bed now.

Bae: it's already 11:00PM.

Everyone walked their separate ways to their rooms.

With sebryan: seb walked in Ryan's room to see him crying in his pillow.

Seb: r-ryan.

Ryan lifted his head to turn to the voice that he knows calling his name.

Ryan: seb, what do u want.