Drama°¤

Ryan pov: I was in the bathroom looking at myself saying why did I had said that to seb now I know he probably feel like he's not useful or worthless.

I was getting my phone phone my back pocket looking something up for Weddings Rings 💍, I really wanted to marry seb someday I knew once we were eating dinner he wasn't eating much and the nerves that I said is he on his period bc he was hungry, maybe he hasn't eaten all day.

I was just still looking at some weddings rings that I didn't know somebody had called my name for me to hurry up and come watch the movie before it's start.

------------------------------------------------------------

He went into the living room and sat on the couch which was by the edge and the movie was about to start until that I noticed seb wasn't with us.

:Ryan:° guys where's seb, isn't he's going to watch the movie with us.

:Oliver:° oh no, me and Justin already check up on him and he's asleep.

:Regie:° he seems like he was tired, so let him be.

As the night went on then morning came everyone was in the living room filming tiktoks or YouTube videos, seb wasn't rlly in the videos much sometimes he will just sleep then play a little game of basketball for a while.

Next part soon.

Smut will be next part also and very long.