True love 😭💓

Tyler and Bae was still in Tyler room and he told Bae to get on all 4's for teasing him when he was in a meeting.

*~Tyler*~ I'm not going to ask u again, get On All 4 NOW.

Bae did what Tyler said by having his hand and knees on the bed and he is in a doggy style.

------------------------------------------------------------

HEAT 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

ARE U SURE U WANNA READ THIS, U CAN ALWAYS SKIP DOWN TO THE OTHERS POV.

OKAY!!!
------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler cane by Bae and took his pants off with along his boxers leaving Bae groaning and moaning from the cold air hitting his dick leaving precum coming out of it.

*~Tyler*~ oh, you're already wet for me.

*~Bae*~ Mm-mmhhhh.

Tyler slapped Bae ass leaving a slightly red mark on their to Bae which he is enjoying it.

*~Tyler*~ Answer  me when I ask you a question princess, now again are u wet for me.

*~Bae*~ ye-yes da-daddy.

*~Tyler*~ Good Boy, now do daddy a favor by raise ur ass up a little.

Bae did what he say as raise up his ass up in the air a little letting Tyler see his pink tight looking beautiful ass hole.

*~Tyler*~ hmm, that ass look so beautiful I just wanna eat you out.

*~Bae*~ mh-mhhh da-da-daddy p-please.

*~Tyler*~ Please what baby, what do u want.

*~Bae*~ i-i w-want y-you, i-i w-want your d-dick.

*~Tyler*~ don't got to tell me twice.

Tyler leaned his head down to bae's ass and started to eat him out making him moan more and more while Tyler was eating him out fast pace and making it sound sloppy while Bae was moaning Tyler was enjoying it hearing him moan.

*~Bae*~ mmhhh daddy p-please f-faster.

Tyler started to go animalistic speed eating out bae's ass making him almost coming to his high.

*~Bae*~ OMG, FUCK daddy faster I'm almost close.

*~Tyler*~ mhhhmmm.

Tyler started to go rlly fast that Bae came right on the bed leaving cum their, but little did Tyler didn't told him to cum so it's punishment for Bae.

Tyler pulled his head away from Bae hole looking at him with lust and we'll more anger eyes.

*~Tyler*~ Baby Boy?

*~Bae*~ Ye-yeah daddy.

*~Tyler*~ who told u to cum.

*~Bae*~ b-but daddy I told u i-i was about to cum.

Tyler slapped Bae ass leaving Bae hissed at the slap.

*~Tyler*~ who told u to cum?

*~Bae*~ No-one, no one told me to cum daddy.

*~Tyler*~ Good but baby baby yk your about to get a punishment right.

*~Bae*~ no daddy i-i don't w-want a p-punishment.

*~Tyler*~well it either to let me wreck this hole of yours or I'll ingore u for 2 weeks and you can't try to do anything with me like Sexually.