Mistake~•2☀️

While everyone was still sleeping and it was 7:55 and theirs a meeting today at 9:00 and they need to get up and get ready.

Everyone already forgot about the topic about ryan having that hickey but seb didn't forget, seb wanting more information while oliver was the first one to get up.

Because he is the Leader of the Group, and he has to be the one to wake everyone up he started with Darren.

In DARRENS ROOM:

*(Oliver)*~ Cmon dar we gotta get up.

*(Darren)*~ nhh mhh No just give me five more minutes.

*(Oliver)*~ No cmon man, plus ima need some help with cooking everyone breakfast.

*(Darren)*~ hmm fine let me just get ready.

*(Oliver)*~ Okay.

Oliver left out of Darren's room as oliver was walking to wake Kane up so he went into Kane's room.

*(Oliver)*~ Kane man get up.

*(Kane)*~ Man leave me alone.

*(Oliver)*~ You either get up, or I would a big bucket 🪣 of water up here and splash it on U.

*(Kane)*~ I'm up, I'm up.

*(Oliver)*~ Good then now get ready.

Oliver left Kane's room and start to make it to Justin's room, walking in his room he knew it would be tough to wake up this cat.

*(Oliver)*~ Hey Justin, get up man.

He said that in a gentle voice of his trying to wake up Justin by shaking him.

*(Justin)*~ Oliver I'm rlly sleepy man, give me like 10 mins.

*(Oliver)*~ No you either get up now or something bad would happen.

*(Justin)*~ Idc, man now leave me alone.

*(Oliver)*~ okay, don't say I didn't warn you ⚠️.

--*--

Olivereft Justin's room going down stairs and start to fill up water in a bucket as he was doing that he seen darren going to the kitchen and started to get all the ingredients to cook breakfast.

*(Darren)*~ What are u doing with that.

*(Oliver)*~ Well our little cat Justin, isn't trying to wake up so.

*(Darren)*~ OH, well have fun I guess.

--*--
As he got done filling the bucket up with water he then start to walk back upstairs to Justin's room and turn on the light.

And walked beside his bed to Justin groaning to the light hitting his face, he already knew who it was.

*(Justin)*~ Oliver what the heck are u d-.

But before he can finish that sentence Oliver already splash the bucket of water at him which made Justin jump from his bed from the coldness of it.

*(Justin)*~ O-OLIVER, w-what the h-heck M-man.

*(Oliver)*~ I told you to get up and you didn't plus I also warn you.