Sebryan~2•

When seb pulled ryan in his room, ryan had sat on his bed and ryan looked at seb eyes and can tell he was start to tear up.

*(Ryan)*~ Why did u brought me here seb.

*(Seb)*~ i-i m-miss y-you ryan.

*(Ryan)*~ huh? You miss me.

*(Seb)*~ Yes I miss you, and k ow what u mean when you said things were going to fast for us.

*(Ryan)*~ What you heard that.

*(Seb)*~ Yeah ! I heard you and Oliver's conversation and all that stuff he told u were true.

*(Ryan)*~ We rlly need to get to this meeting so.

*(Seb)*~ Please, before you leave I just have a question.

*(Ryan)*~ Okay, tell me the question.

*(Seb)*~ H-how did you get that H-hickey on your n-neck.

--*--

Ryan was taking back at the question, he really wanted to tell seb everything what happen that night at the bar.

Ryan then just stared at him, But decide to tell him everything about what happen from the beginning to the end totally forgetting about the meeting.

*(Ryan)*~ Their I told you the whole story.

--*--

Seb didn't know what to say so he just sat down on the edge of his bed thinking what have he done to deserve a loyal, handsome boyfriend that loves him to death.

Ryan knew seb was thinking so he just scooted to the edge of the bed to sit next to seb, making seb surprise from that Ryan wanted to sit beside.

Next thing seb leaned his head on Ryan's shoulder making ryan hummed that it was okay to do it.

*(Ryan)*~ Seb.

*(Seb)*~ hmmm.

*(Ryan)*~ I'm sorry for everything.

*(Seb)*~ for what? It was my fought because I broke up with you without letting you talk to me about moving to fast with us.

*(Ryan)*~ Seb I love you so much to the point I can't sleep without you unless you are okay, I can't sleep when I'm thinking about u I'm sorry for hurting u once you saw that hickey on my neck.

*(Seb)*~ Ryan, do u think maybe we can start over I promise we'll take things slow.

*(Ryan)*~ of course, I miss you sebastian moy.

*(Seb)*~ I miss u too Ryan nguyen.

--*--

Seb then took his head off Ryan's shoulder looking at Ryan's eyes to his lips wanted to kiss them.

So what he did was leaned in and kisses Ryan lips which ryan kisses back leaving no space between them.

*(Ryan)*~ Seb, will you be my boyfriend.

*(Seb)*~ of course Ryan.

They both kisses one last time before heading downstairs holding hands which everyone already knew that they were together ❤ again.

They walked to everyone in the meeting room which were held in the living room.

SITTING SEAT.

Ryan_-_/_-_/ on the left of the couch.

Seb_-_/_-_/ sitting beside ryan.

Kane_-_/-_/ sitting in a one chair.

Justin_-_/-_/ Sitting on the right side of the couch.

Oliver_-_/-_/ Sitting beside seb.

Regie_-_/-_/ Sitting beside oliver.

--*--

*(Kane)*~ so you guys back together ❤.

*(SebRyan)*~ YESSSSS.

everyone start to scream "Yes I knew it", Justin then ask a question do oliver and regie but both of them just stayed quiet.

*(Justin)*~ so is Olegie back together ❤.

Neither did regie or oliver said anything they just stayed their quiet at the question like it wasn't answer to them.

*(Seb)*~ Justin they are still working on it.

*(Justin)*~ oh I'm sorry, and what's the meeting about.

*(Kane)*~ yeah why are we are here.

*(Darren)*~ and where is Manger Ty and Bae.

Oliver finally spoke up to answer their questions saying.

*(Oliver)*~ Manger Ty and Bae are... going out to get some stuff and he wanted us to shoot some tiktoks and videos because we haven't in a while.

*(Ryan)*~ Shoot, I know I haven't made tiktoks in a while.

*(Seb)*~ Same, and I used to be very active to do tiktoks.

*(Oliver)*~ okay we are going to choose a partner to be with for a tiktok then we'll have to switch positions with that person.

*(Darren)*~ I'm down with it.

*(Justin)*~ Cool with me.

*(Kane)*~ yeah let's go.

--*--

They start to get in their group, which are.

Seb & Regie.

Darren & Justin.

Oliver & Ryan.

And Kane by him self, which he is okay with so as they set up the camera to start the timer on 10 secs and get back into their positions.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

As the video start it was regie and seb chance first they both exchanged smile to each other but neither did oliver and rysn seen it well I think Ryan did.

The song played and seb and regie part was over so they moved away then it was Justin and darren holding hands then pulled away like regie and seb did now its oliver and ryan turned and they are smiling at each other and laughing which seb and regie saw looking jealous, while they were still doing they little part of the dance.

Regie brought seb over to talk to him.

*(Regie)*~ Seb, I still have feelings for Oliver what should I do.

To be continued