Work°¤

Kane was cuddling Abby while sleeping in his room dreaming about maybe them being together.

Seb and ryan cuddling asleep holding eachother in their embrace.

Regie and oliver was asleep holding each other like they were hugging.

Justin and Darren was asleep cuddling eachother while Justin looks like he was having a wet dream about his boyfriend.

Tylerand Bae was the first one to asleep after having 4 rounds of sex and then after that 4 round Bae was tired and couldn't walk tomorrow maybe.

(HELL maybe everyone won't be able to walk)

Next Morning 7:30 AM

Oliver and regie was the first one to wake up because today they have to do a YT video and their new music (SUNSHINE) is coming out.

They were both in the living room just on their phone after taking a shower and leaving room to wait for everyone else.

Seb and ryan was the next couple coming downstairs but seb was limping and was Carry by ryan for a little after he was trying to go to the living room with the rest of them.

Next couple was Tyler and Bae, Bae was so tired that he was limping a little but yea he can walk they both made it to the living room with the rest.

The next couple was Justin and Darren, they both were walking to the living room looks like Justin can walk barely.

Everyone else was just talking and going on what to do for the Yt video today, until Justin brought up Kane.

Justin: guys where is Kane, it's almost 8:00.

Darren: I think he's still asleep.

Tyler: well he needs to wake up, bc it's 7:55.

Oliver: who's going to get him.

But before anyone can say anything Kane and Abby was waking downstairs while everyone was looking at Abby to Kane back and forward looking as their face saying who and why is she here.

Kane: GoodMorning guys, this is Abby u remember from panda express.

Regie: oh I remember.

Abby: hi kanes friends.

Seb: hello.

Ryan: hi.

Darren: Hey.

Justin: nice to meet ya.

Tyler: how are u, and hi.

Bae: hello, how are u feeling.

Angel: hiii.

Abby: hi, and what time is it.

Seb: its 7:59.

Abby: shoot I have to get to work, sorry.

Kane: it's okay when is u off.

Abby: at 1:00.

Kane: IL pick you up at time and maybe we can watch movies  like we did last night.

Abby: I would like that, and it was nice to meet...

Seb: sebastian.

Ryan: Ryan.

Oli: Oliver.

Reg: regie.

Justin: Justin.

Dar: Darren.

Ty: Tyler.

Bae: bae.

Angel: Angel.

Abby: well it's nice to meet you guys, bye talk to ya later Kane.

Kane: bye Abby.

------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone said theirs goodbye and was now filming a YT video and was doing some games and other stuff.
After the YT Video.

Kane: was inside his room just looking through the texts he was sharing with Abby.

Seb was playing some basketball outside at the court.

Ryan and regie was at the Gym working out.

Darren and Justin was taking a nap on the living room couch.

While oliver was cooking lunch for everyone.

Tyler and Bae was shopping for the house that needed some stuff.

Angel was in his room sleeping in his bed from editing a long video that took him atleast 7 hours but he finally finished it bit now he was sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

GROUP CHAT: involves everyone.

(Dar-darren-Ry-ryan-reg-regie-just-justin-sebby-seb-oli-oliver-Ty-tyler-B-bae-A-Angel.)

Sebby😩: guyssss.

Dar😫: what seb?

Ry🤔: what happen.

Oli😊: did you hurt urself.

Just😂: bro...u good.

Reg😭: text back bro.

Ty😟: is he okay.

B😢: why are we texting the group chat.

A😳: stop spaming my phone and let me sleep.