Who Are You?

Y/N POV
I enter the room and the first I was welcome with was the scent/fragrance of the room I was so lost in the scent that I forgot to greet the Ceo.
*Ahheemm*
He cleared his throat then I came to my sense I got into the room near his table only to see his back facing me then I bowed and greet him
'Good Morning'
JUNGKOOK POV
I was checking a file while I listen the knock on my door I said "Come In" but only I hear was the door opening sound I was facing the wall while checking the file so I clear my throat so the one who came should come inside and close the door.
'Good Morning'
The voice echoed in my ears.
I turned around to face the person and....
It turned out to be The most beautiful moment in my life.
The most beautiful girl I ever saw but who is she? what is she doing here?
Y/N POV
As soon as he turned around my eyes was blessed to see the most handsome man alive on this earth I was so stunned that I didn't know I was staring at him I was so busy at seeing his handsome face I didn't even realise that he also greeted me.
'Good Morning Sir, I'm Kim Y/n the new assistant of the Ceo' I said.
JUNGKOOK POV
I was wondering that I know this face but I don't remember it properly is she someone I know From very long.
Then she speaks that she is the assistant of the Ceo that means me.
"Kim Y/n you are mine assistant I'm the Ceo of this company Jeon Jungkook"
But I remember I'm the Ceo of the company I have to act cold with everyone
"Miss Y/n on the first day of your job you are 5mins late and also being an assistant you have your own priority to be on time and bring me my americano as soon as I come but you are only late" I said.
'But Sir-'
He cutted her off by giving her pending files and more new files.
"Here take this files and complete this till tomorrow and submit it"
Y/N POV
I doesn't have anything to say so I just took the files and came outside the cabin.
I was in urge to cry but I hold my tears back.
Then I saw some girl coming to me.
-Hello I'm Sia one of the employe of this company and you are Y/n the new assistant of Mr. Jeon am I right?
'Yes' I said
Sia- I can see the assistant have so much work to do on the first day can I help you with it? She asked me.
'No-no I will do it by myself thanks for asking but can you say where is the cabin of assistant?'
Sia- Yea come with me I will show you
I followed her while she shows me the cabin
Sia- This is your cabin and for lunch we will have together
She said and gave me a warm smile with which I replied
'Yea Sure'