Forehead kisses

Y/N POV
I woke up feeling headache and the first thing I saw was his face, Jungkook's face was too close to me like almost our lips were brushing like how we are this much close did he do something with me? nah I don't think so this man would do something like that to me. Then I saw him sleeping peacefully wrapped his arms around my waist I feel so warm in his embrace his that cute pouty baby like face how this man can do both. then I saw his bangs were coming on his eyes I slowly blow air from my mouth on his face not wanted to do any movement still my hands gripping his collar. He started to move a bit so I immediately closed my eyes.
JUNGKOOK POV
I woke up and saw my Y/N sleeping peacefully but that hair strand hiding her beautiful face I removed my one hand slowly which she was resting her head on. Then I tugged that hair strand behind her ear and kissed her forehead and nose making her smile a bit.
(Jungkook talking to sleeping Y/N which he don't know she is acting to be asleep)
Y/N it's only been 2-4 days I meet you, first saw you and I don't know I already started to fall in love with you. I don't know when I saw you  with Jimin smiling and laughing with him I was so jealous that I hurt you I am so sorry for that am I looking like possesive for you? I don't know the feeling of love I still think that it's just an attraction but if it's love then I really love you so much. I don't know whom you love? Me? My caring side or the cold side? But I sometimes feel like this love is not from now but from years do you feel the same like me? *He asked to the sleepy Y/N*
heheh you always look so cute but that mole under your lips like me it's distract me sometimes while you talk with me but more that cherry lips do. Hmmm I don't want to kiss you now when you are in this sleeping state and I don't want you to regret that if I become your first kisser. I will kiss that lips one day infront of everyone.
AUTHOR POV
He then kissed your mole under your lips and was to got up but your grip was in his collar so he try to free your grip on his collar and as you was awake knowing what's happening you immediately left it he was confused how your grip was too tight last night that he slept with you but now you immediately free him from your grip.
He then put blanket on your body and before he left he last time kissed your forehead and cheeks and left from there.
You heard footsteps going down of the stairs and came to your window to see Jungkook going.
He then last time see at your window smiles a bit while you hide down before he sees you then you got up to see he left or not you saw his car going after his car disappeared from your site you started dancing like monkey and was blushing hard while hugging the pillow he slept on.
*Y/N to herself*
Now I should get ready or this love story will end without even confessing love to each other.