I Trust you my love

Y/N POV
I woke up feeling a sharp headache then slowly i open my eyes and the first thing i saw that i was in a unfamiliar room and the bed too.
When i look here and there i saw a photo frame on the light stand it was me and Jungkook picture.
When i heard someone coming i look to that direction only to see Jungkook coming towards me with the food tray. First i was shock then...
Jungkook- Oh are you awake baby? How are you feeling now? (keeping the food tray on the bed near Y/n)
Y/n- o-ohh Jungkook how am I here? What happened to me? And the most important d-did you for-forgive me?
Jungkook- Y/n let it be first eat this broth i made for you or else it will get cold eat this first i will feed you hmm say 'ahhh' now (started to feed her)
I listened to him and eat the broth he made for me he was feeding me and i keep staring at him with my inn.
Jungkook- Done! that's my good girl now you rest i will wash this. (Showing me his bunny smile)
He was about to go when i hold his wrist to stop him.
Y/n- Jungkook you didn't answer me did you forgive me? (In urge of crying)
Jungkook- Y/n first I'm sorry for behaving like this to you and about forgiving you think i will angry on you for this long i missed you alot I'm sorry for everything I love you.
As soon as he said me that i hugged him while crying in his arms.
Y/N- I love you too Jungkook. I'm sorry too i would have told you this earlier only h-he was my st-alker.
Jungkook- WHAT??
Y/N- Yea-yeahh
Then i told him everything about that Max i can see how angry he was.
Jungkook- You would have told me this earlier babes.
Y/N- Did you gave me chance to? (Angry pout)
He kissed that pout while i got shy and blushed.
Jungkook- Okay sorry mam very sorry now onwards i will trust you more then anything okay.
Y/N- better you should or else i will lea- hmm
Before i even complete my sentence he kissed me and then we shared a passionate kiss i missed him alot and he too did i can feel in this kiss how much he love and now i believe that he will trust me even if anything happened.
Jungkook- I love you to the moon and back. (He told in between the kiss)
Y/N- I love you too my Mr. Jeon.
After getting lack of breath we broke the kiss and join our foreheads.
Jungkook- Now don't you ever mention about leaving me or else i don't know what i will do to myself. (While breathing heavily)
Listening his words i got shocked and put my index finger on his lips.
Y/N- You will also not mention this thing of doing anything to yourself or else-...
Jungkook- or else?...
Y/N- I'm never gonna leave you my kook (pecking his nose)
Jungkook- Okay now you take rest have some sleep i have some work to do i will come back soon.
Y/N- wait where are you going at this hours it almost mid-night kook sleep with me come please for me. (Showing him my puppy eyes)
Jungkook- okay...