but i still want you

JUNGKOOK POV
I woke up when the sunlight was hitting my face. Aish i don't like this much brightness Ohh! my head it's paining alot what happened i just don't reme-
Oh there Y/n my sleeping beauty but then i got the flashback of yesterday i remember everything tears got filled in my eyes i saw she was still wearing the dress i gift her for our date the surprise plan which i planned for her but it all gone in wane.
I saw her hands which was holding mine she saved me last night but why? she don't love me anymore still. I think for sometime but then got up from there before she wake ups i put a blanket on her then when i was about to come out i saw my car keys on the table near by the door i took it and came out from her house last night she drived the car.
Y/N POV
I got up when i heard the door closing sound then i saw that Jungkook was not here he already went i then saw he put blanket on me i know he care for me i will explain him everything today i hope so he listen it i got up to see him from the window but he was not there i then went to get fresh cause i was still wearing the same dress from yesterday i slept in that only which Jungkook gift me it was some what wet too cause of last night rain so i just hope i don't catch cold.
I then enter the office knowing I was late but still i ignored it as you know the Ceo is my boyfriend.
I entered to the company and directly went to my cabin to keep my stuffs i was worried and sad about what if Jungkook don't listen to me i know he is cold type i was thinking this when Sia keep following me from behind i noticed her but i was stressed she keep asking me what happened but then....
WHAT HAPPENED??!!!
i shout at her it was not my intention to do so but i was so much frustrated i don't know.
Sia- I'm sorry...
She made that sad face and went away while i quickly took coffee for Jungkook feeling guilty for what I did with Sia i will just make her mood up when i will talk to Jungkook.

DESTINY || JJK FF (Ongoing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें