I Love You

We where hugging each other for a long time then I spoke.
Y/n- Jungkook do you have any girlfriend?
*Still hugging*
Jungkook- why so sudden?
Y/n- Just answer the question.
Jungkook- No!
Y/n- thank god!
Jungkook- Did you said something?
Y/n- N-no! So do you love someone?
Jungkook- Yea I do but I don't know she loves me or not I'm not that sure.
Y/n- Can you please tell me who is she?
Jungkook- You will come to know
Y/n- No please
Jungkook- You also said me this when I asked you so.
Y/n- No but how will I tell that I love you-
As soon as he heard this from my mouth, it didn't took him second to kiss me with more love than last time. It was more lovable and passionate then early a bit rough and lustful too but I like how he expressed his feelings when he kissed me he pour all his love for me in only one kiss but this second one I can now only say he loves me and now no one can change my mind.
He hold my nape to deepen the kiss while I hold his hair tightly he then insert his tongue after biting my lips. He then slowly came down to my neck leaving purple marks on my neck he then came down near my clevage kissing while I was a whole moaning mess.
He came to my lips and said me while blushing his lips with mine and making eye contact.
Jungkook- I love you Y/n.
I was in dream or just lost in those words the three magic words that I wanted to listen from him.
Y/n- Jungkook I love you too.
After saying this my tears drop from my eyes continuously streaming.
Jungkook- Don't cry babe.
*Wiping the tears from his thumb*
Y/n- Jungkook you know what I thought you don't love me when you said sorry yesterday and almost forgot about that kiss incident I love you so much please don't leave me alone for even a single second. It's not a love of 6-7 days but I think we know and love each other from very long time.
I said while crying like a baby.
He then came closer to cheeks and suck that drop of tear and kissed my both the eyes.
Jungkook- Now don't cry or else I will also forgot about this kiss.
I stop crying and hugged him still sobbing.
Y/n- No I will never let you forget about this kiss my baby bunny.
Jungkook- Okay Mrs. Jeon.
I broke the hug and look at him in shock.
Jungkook- What don't you love me? Don't you wanna get marry with me? So yeah my Mrs. Jeon.
He said pecking my lips.
Y/n- You!
He then started to tickle me.
Y/n- Ahhh! hahah! Jungkook! Stop! Hahah!
He stopped and again hugged me.
Jungkook- I love you so much and now I am sure with my feelings.
Y/n- But still Jungkook the one we get as a vision what's that? Our babies?