Kisses

Y/n- I-I was actually awake before you and I heard everything you told me and kissed me too on forehead and on my mole under my lips and also-
Jungkook- okay that's it I know what I said you naughty girl heard everything what I said and also you was knowing I love you then also you didn't said anything.
Y/n- Hmmm kook you said you was confused with your feelings about me-
Jungkook- No but for me as a cold person I kept regretting that I don't love you but whenever I see your face my face lit up and I keep falling for you.
Y/n- Same with me I kept regretting but at the end I am with you now.
I said while he took me in his embrace hugged me and rest his face in crook of my neck.
I hugged him back.
Jungkook- Y/n are you feeling warm in my embrace?
Y/n- Always *smiles*
Jungkook- Let's sleep then.
He said and after sometime I heard his soft snores and hot breath near my ear. After sometime I also fall asleep.
*In Morning*
JUNGKOOK POV
I woke up when the sunlight hit on my face I blinked few times to adjust my view and the first thing I saw was my love. She was sleeping peacefully looking like a baby but so ethereal.
I caressed her head and kissed her pouty lips.
Jungkook- Princess are you awake?
I recieved no response from her that means she is sleeping.
Jungkook- Heheh *giggles* so this time my baby is actually sleeping well then I wanna say I love you more than anything and let me give you a surprise but before that I will get fresh.
I got up but before I head to go freshen up I kissed her forehead and go to wash up.
Y/N POV
I got up when I heard my alarm.
Y/n- OMO Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP OR THAT HANDSOME ICE BERG WILL NOT SPARE YOU.
I said and was about to got up when I saw this is not my room then I remember everything.
Oh I just forgot that handsome ice berg is only mine now and he is not ice berg but handsome.*blushing*
But where did Kook go.
I said to myself searching for him but then I found something on table.
A plate filled with food and a note too.
"Good morning baby, this is your baby bunny. I know you woke up late so I left this note I'm going on a important work so sorry that I'm not there with you this morning but I will come soon you eat that food which I kept on table and don't come out from my office until I come there and if you want something then call me or message me and I love you <3"
*Sad pout* this workaholic man he again left me alone for his work.