I don't remember you

LUNCH TIME
I was working on files while I hear the knock on the door I said 'Come in' then I saw Sia walking coming to me.
Sia- Hey Y/n it's lunch time let's go to our office cafe
She said as I was busy working on files I said 'I have to work on more files so I will skip the lunch' she didn't listen to me and drag me to the cafe area.
While we going I bumped into someone
?? - Oh sorry sorry are you okay?
He ask being concerned.
'Yea I'm, but sorry from my side too are you okay?'
?? - Yes me too but you seem new here who are you?
He asked being more curious.
'I'm Kim Y/n the new assistant of Mr. Jeon'
?? - Oh I'm Park Jimin Nice to meet you.
We greet each other. I was thinking about on this company do every men is handsome yahhh what I'm thinking obviously they will be if the Ceo is damn hot and handsome so it's obvious the employees will be.
I came out of my thoughts when Jimin forward his hand towards me to Shake, which I did.
'Nice to meet you too Jimin I hope working with y'all employees will be great experience for me' I smiled.
He smiled back too.
AUTHOR POV
While all this was going on someone was burning into fire now seeing them from far.
Y/N POV
'Jimin wanna join us for lunch? Me and Sia is going to have lunch in cafe of our office'
AUTHOR POV
Jimin think for awhile and said "Yes" to them and join them for lunch time as they 3 where about to go Jungkook called Y/n.
Jungkook- Y/n
She turned around to see who was calling her and found that it was non other than her cold Ceo Jeon Jungkook.
Y/N POV
I was about to go with Jimin and Sia for lunch but Jungkook called me.
Y/n- Yes Mr. Jeon?
Jungkook- Come in my cabin I have some work for you
Y/n- But Mr. Jeon it's lunch time-
*Jungkook cutted her off by saying*
Jungkook- It's only first day and you are already arguing with me I don't like to hear NO just do what I said come to my office NOW.
*He said and walk away*
I don't know why he is like this it's only my first day and he is so rude and cold towards me.
I thought and said sorry to Jimin and Sia and walk away to Jungkook office.
*Knocks*
I didn't hear the reply from inside so I thought to enter inside the room.
As soon as I enter in the room I was pinned to the door and my eyes were shut out of fear.
Then I feel hot breath on my face I opened my eyes and saw that I was trapped between Jungkook muscular arms and after that I look up only to see Jungkook's face way too closer to mine like almost our nose was touching.
Y/n- Mr-r. Je-on w-what i-s thi-s??
*I shuttered while asking*
Jungkook did't said anything but he just put his tattoo hand finger on my lips and keep staring deep down into my eyes.
I don't know what happened to me but I was also so lost into his eyes like those doe shiny eyes I think I saw it somewhere I don't remember but I was in love with those doe eyes for very long time why I don't remember it.