Euphoria

I ate the food that he kept for me and I called him from my phone which was kept on the night stand and when I saw the phone it was fully charged.
Did he kept my phone on charge?
He is not yet my husband and trying to be one he is so much more than I think.
*On the phone*
Y/n- Jungkook where you went? I wanted to be with you this morning I miss you I wanted to talk some more-
Jungkook- Yea-yea I know Princess but sorry I'm a bit busy today-
Y/n- You are a workaholic man.
Jungkook- Baby listen please I'm a bit busy I will call you until evening. Then you will know *he said last sentence in whispering voice unable for you to hear* Bye baby love you.
Y)n- bye love you too. *rude voice*
He hang up the call while I think what to do next.
Then I messaged Sia.
Y/n- Hey Sia Good morning did you came to office?
Sia- Morning! Yes I did but you are nowhere to find didn't you came today also?
Y/n- Actually I'm somewhere else I will tell you later someday.
Sia- oh okay! Then shall I work now?
Y/n- how friend you are you didn't even ask me why didn't I came let it be did you saw Jungkook?
Sia- Hmmm sorry girl and about Mr. Jeon he is also not here nor I saw him and talking about Jimin he is also not here. I don't know what happened to this boys.
Y/n- Let it be they might be busy.
Sia- okay then bye lemme work now and rest well from my side too byee!!
Y/n- Byee!!!
NOW! what shall I do? I said to myself getting bored af then I just took a room tour of his room and went to his office with which this room door was attached.
I came and sat on Jungkook chair and saw the outside view from his window then I started to read the books and see different stuffs which was for deco in his cabin shelf.
Then I open his table drawers and saw a chain which has a lock in it written "Euphoria" I pick that chain up but immediately it fall down from my hands when I got shock and a flash back again.
The flashback was again blurry but I saw that little kids again the boy was running after girl while crying and holding something in his hands and the girl was in car going afar from the boy but she was also holding something.
I started to get headache so I went to that secret room while I took Jungkook photo farm in my hands which was kept on table hugged it and slept.